Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oceans, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I am feeling I am a burden to everyone in my life at the moment, not that they care much. I feel I am better off dead, especially economically. I consume natural resources, pollute our atmosphere and environment, etc.. I can't manage my own life and don't even want a life for that matter. I wish I was dead and didn't have go through life at all. This is all pointless.
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

You're not a burden to anyone here. :smile:
  3. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

As snow said you will never b a burden to anyone here, you will find people who will relate to how you are feeling, if you want to chat feel free to PM me x
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Oceans,

I am sorry that you feel you are a burden to everyone. I'm sure that's not true and you are definitely not a burden to anyone here. Depression can make you feel this way, you just have to find a way of coping with it. Perhaps therapy can help? Im here if you need to chat, take care :hug:
  5. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

I feel the same way...I just feel like I'm in everyone's way...causing more trouble then I'm even worth. It's such a crappy feeling, hopefully the feeling will go away for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.