Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wheresmysheep, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

for the first time in my life i feel like a burden to the people around me.
    my mum is stressed out with me being "suicidal" constantly worrying about me doing something to myself, trying to "fix" me.
    and my bf kissed someone else the other night so i think he's under too much pressure from me, i get the feeling that he just wants to be free,
    i genuinely feel like i'm coming to the end. i dont know what to do
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You get a new boyfriend perhaps and you move on You get therapy to help you change and grow You see your mom as someone who loves you alot and cares for you and perhaps understand her pain Make things happen for you to make your life better okay please there is too much saddness take care
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hate to hear you feeling so low. You are not a burden to people that love you. I am sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Did you discuss things with him? I hope things turn around and start improving You are in my thoughts. :hug:
  4. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

I agree with gentlelady. Please don't put yourself on a guilt trip thinking you're a burden - families love eachother and support eachother in times of need. Your Mum is probably well intentioned but she might be doing you more harm than good by pressuring you. All the best.
  5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

:hug: i'm here if u need to talk...know that it ur not a burden to those around u...what would be a burden is if u were to end it.. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.