Burn Me

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by UselessCut, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UselessCut

UselessCut Member

I have cut myself quite a bit throughout the past couple years. I never got addicted and I even stopped completely for a while. But now, I have discovered that I like burning myself a whole lot. I just started it and it's hard to stop.

Does anyone else Burn themselves? I have a few questions if so.
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i don´t burn myself but i must admit that i did it once. what can i say hun, it doesn´t matter how do you hurt yourself, the better is to stop before you start feeling addict to it and if you just started, you still on time.Take care and pm me if you need anything;)
  3. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I burn. It's NOT a good idea.. The last time I burnt myself I had to attend a clinic every day for over a week to get it checked out/cleaned. It's now left a big scar on my arm :dry: So yeah, try NOT to do it.
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I burn aswell, it wouldn't reccomend it either, its very addictive :sad:
  5. UselessCut

UselessCut Member

Well, I do cigarette burns. I smoke a cigarette and burn myself at the same time. It feels so good. I have 7 burns on my right arm now. Looks nasty, but feels so good. I don't think masochism is that bad...
  6. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

You stated that you've just started, so why not stop whilst you can? It'll be a lot more difficult a year down the line if you continue with this.

Ha, I've just realised how hypocritical I sound :mellow:
  7. UselessCut

UselessCut Member

Yeah, I'm gonna try.
    And. We're all hypocritical sometimes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.