Burn

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sammakko, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

My head is going to bad again. It is hot, like a fire and smashing and everything. Couple of hours and I can not see normal. I feel loser, bad, I suck, I hate myself, I can not stand this pain. Meds not help much.

2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hello Sammakko,

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I wish I could say something to reach you, make it better :hug:

I also wonder if you wouldn't say some more about what's going on? Tell me a bit more about how you're feeling? Do you feel up to that?

Tam

3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Thank you Tam.

Sometimes it go away fast, sometimes it took hours. When it comes I often want to take overduse, stop my heart and make it stop coming. I could say haha then :wink:

4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I hope today is one of the days when it goes away fast! Do you have any idea what causes it?

5. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Yes it did.

6. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

What, it went away fast? That's good! Hope you are feeling a bit more in control now. :smile:

7. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Burning was over before you post. I can see clear again, other case I could not post here. My head still hurt but that is smaller pain alredy. It is like attack. I am going to talk it for the doctor again. Last time she said 'hmm' :laugh: I paid 120 euros for 'hmm'.

Thanks Tam

8. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I'm just glad you posted! (By the way, fire the doctor - if you can. She doesn't sound the most helpful.)

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Brain zaps maybe? :unsure: I know that SSRI's and stress can cause them.

And..120? for her to say hmm? :( Try and see a different doc hun, you deserve to find out whats wrong with you, don't give up. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.