Burning *mt*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ignored, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I am in something of a burning frenzy at the moment. The more I burn and the worse my arms are looking the more I want to burn. Is it like I'm branding myself to show the pain I'm in? Is it a way of reinforcing how disgusting I am... in person and in personality? I dunno but I'm leaving one ugly, disgusting corpse behind me... :cry:

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're feeling low enough to burn yourself, I empathize, however, from what I've seen of your posts, you aren't a disgusting person. I'm not going to ask you to stop, because that would make me hypocritical, but take care of your burns at least, eh? xx

3. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel so bad. Message me if you ever want to talk :hug:

4. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Thanks! :hug:

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What's brought on this burning frenzy?
    Please try to keep the burns clean and dressed :sad: :hug:

6. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I was trying not to kill myself.... I think that boat has sailed though!

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Get somewhere safe PLEASE!!!!!

8. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

that is a nice way of putting it. branding yourself to show people how your in agony.

anyway why burning? i know people cut all sorts of stuff onto themselves, but burning is different in that if the burns are bad enoug the nerves will be destroyed... you dont want that

stay safe would ya. we know you can get out of this phase and out of depression in general one day

9. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Trust me when the burning gets out of controll it'll be agony, I've been there .
    I set my self on fire 15 months ago my muscles at the back of my kleg get really tight the area i burned goes blue I cant stan for long and the scar is ugly but i guess tells a story any way just be cafefull with the burning since that day ive never burned myself it was agony and i needed a skin graft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.