burning of the midnight lamp

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jimi68, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Jimi68

Jimi68 Member

sleeeeeeep....die.....sleeeeep die sleeep ....
  2. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hello Jimi, I am Mox,

Thank you for joining us at SF. Please share with us what is going on with you. The more you share the more we can help you. That is how SF "works" we share what is going on with us. People will rally around you trying to give you ideas. You are with friends. I invite you to read my personal story in green below; and know you are not alone in how you feel. You are not alone in your pain and suffering. Everyone here has been through their own personal Hell. While you are here no one will ridicule you or make fun of you in any way. That BS is not tolerated here at SF. I came across SF because I was looking for ways to hurt myself. So I am going to ask you bluntly, are you feeling suicidal? If you are not; that is great. If you feel like you are in danger of hurting yourself, you will take yourself to the nearest ER and get the help you need. There is no shame in how you feel. There is no shame in getting help. At SF we will give you emotional support and lots *hugs.

I want to help you. But I can not if you don't share with me what is going on in your life.

If you want to you can PM/IM me anytime and discuss with what is going on with you in private, that is fine. I promise you your story will go no further than me.

Take Care of Yourself, Don't be afraid to reach out to us for help.
  3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Jimi, welcome to SF. Although I am sorry you need this place. I wish no one needed it. But it is a very welcoming and non-judgmental place. A place where everyone has a story to tell and pain they are going through. I hope you will share more of yours. Then those who have had similar experience will rally around you and help you find your way to better times.