burning...triggering

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by simagirl, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simagirl

simagirl Active Member

i should NOT be burning myself. I stopped cutting 100 days ago (yay!) developed anorexia, (beat that) then suicidal, and now, im burning.

all within 4 months....

what the heck is wrong with me??!

2. Broken Wings

Broken Wings Well-Known Member

Congrats on beating the cutting, 'rexia and sucidal-ness.

I can't say much on the subject of burning, as I have no experience with it, but I can say that from what I know you really need to keep them clean. Burns get infected very quickly.

There are a lot of people around here who would be much more help than I am, but I hope you stay safe.

You beat those, I know you can beat this too. You're a good person (seen you around a lot).

Best of luck.

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Yeah, please keep them clean, and if any blister, do not pop them! If you beat cutting, anorexia, and whatever else, you can beat this, g'luck, and I'm around if you need to talk. x

4. simagirl

simagirl Active Member

thanks for the encouragement....im trying to get better.....

5. simagirl

simagirl Active Member

oh! and, i dont even like burning myself!!! i just feel completely compelled to do so. ugh.

6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I know that feeling, and it sucks. Just try not to give into the compulsion, eh? :hug:

7. DrownedGirl

DrownedGirl Well-Known Member

Don`t worry..i am cutting myself..and when i stop for a moment...i start to over eat myself..and then cutting myself..and then compulsive overeating..i am just like a pig by now.. a scar-pig...gottn over 30 kilos in the last 3 years..
    This is just a circle.. But if ya stop doing something..well thats a huge step!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.