Burnt out!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shauna Lea, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I've taken on way too much! Generally, I've recovered, I'm don't wake up every morning wishing I was didn't anymore but it's so hard to keep up my guard when I'm under so much pressure and stress. The truth is that I still have so much hate and resent towards him. Every day something will be said (or even worse, not said) and I will promise myself that I'll be strong and cut ties completly but I never do it...it's adding stress where stress isn't needed! I've been working so much and the people I work with have no idea the stress I'm under...all they see is the finished product and the tough exterior...they don't see the tears welling in my eyes when they walk away, they don't see me crumbling inside.

I think negatively about everything that comes out of his mouth, I doubt every word and movement that he makes - that's no way to live! I'll never trust again....and even worse, I'll never love again! Why? Fear!

Arghhh I better get back to work...excuse my random and pointless rant. I just had to let it out!!!

Shauna xo
  2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Shauna you are not alone. I hear you loud and clear. Have you seek councelling for yourself or as a couple? It might help you cope better
    and rationalize the situation and take proper steps for your own wellbeing.

lots of love
    granny xx

be safe hun
  3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Shauna, I assume this is about B.... ? I understand ur position, and it's hard to cut ties, but at some point you HAVE to choose for yourself. And if you somehow can't cut ties completely, at least take time off from him? You are one of the most admirable people I know. So you better be careful with Shauns, cos we can't do without her.
    My phone is dead at the moment, but I'm getting a new phone soon, so then u can call and/or text me any time you need/want to talk. :arms:

meanwhile, focus on the good stuff. Brave Empire, uni, future dreams.
    But whatever you do, you need to look after yourself properly. If you notice yourself getting more down and/or being more tired, take a day off work and rest.

Email me anytime, Aussie Star :hug:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Shauna. Stress is really a very bad thing, but so many of us are under stress in our daily lives. It raises your blood pressure and puts excess strain on your heart. I try to keep my stress to a minimum, since I plan on living a very long life. Take care of yourself. :hug:
  5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

From what youve told me youve been a very busy beaver lately, not surprised your feeling the strain a little. You will love again, its going to take some time.