business like usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor

Account Closed
hmm.. sup sup?
m just thinkin now: i was expecting this website to be extremally busy today as all the unhappy n suffering ppl from all over the world should be mad registering here. the mods were supposed to be goin crazy trying to keep the site up n running, forget bout the lunch - ure lucky to get a fag break lol all the records was supposed to be beaten lol
thats what i thought. but as i can see its just another day - maybe even less busy than ur average day. how come? whats goin on, guys? is the world becoming a better n happier place or smth? well.. interesting..

gakky1

Yeah, few of us have spent the day 100% alone:blink: but it also seems quite a few had people to spend the day with.:cool:

victor

Account Closed
Probably the same...
u see, n ppl keep bitching n moaning how bad is life! oh come on! nigga, please!! as chris rock would say lol the most depresing day of the year n suicide forum (which comes up first when u google it, thats how i got here) is completely empty most of the day! makes me think worlds aint that bad after all.. well, its good i guess. im here on new years eve but i really really hope i wont be here next year at the same time. vitas, buddy, get a fuckin life!!

u see, n ppl keep bitching n moaning how bad is life! oh come on! nigga, please!! as chris rock would say lol the most depresing day of the year n suicide forum (which comes up first when u google it, thats how i got here) is completely empty most of the day! makes me think worlds aint that bad after all.. well, its good i guess. im here on new years eve but i really really hope i wont be here next year at the same time. vitas, buddy, get a fuckin life!!
You have a life mate x

I've been off and on today like a normal day, wentt out a bit was bein watched almost every minute x
I think people are spending time with other people x
Christmas is wonderful :-p

victor

Account Closed
You have a life mate x

I've been off and on today like a normal day, wentt out a bit was bein watched almost every minute x
I think people are spending time with other people x
Christmas is wonderful :-p
ppl r spending time with other ppl? :D lol n i was guessing where the hell the mutherfuckers r gone?:D ure genius:D im eating a carrot. at this time. on xmas. how wrong is that?:D

TWF

I think people are staying in chat rather than on the forums. This quietness isn't surprising to me, most people will be in their family gatherings enjoying Christmas, no matter how suicidal they may be, not everyone is lonely today.

victor

Account Closed
well, second round, new year. shall see if im gonna be the only person fucked up enough to be here tonite, or there'll be someone else too

gakky1

well, second round, new year. shall see if im gonna be the only person fucked up enough to be here tonite, or there'll be someone else too
Sigh, I'll be popping in tonight though my night hours are a little behind yours. To me, doesn't matter what day it is seeing as how every day is the same.:dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00