Buying Sexual Services

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by colt45, Jun 17, 2009.

1. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

Have any of you guy ever payed for sexual favors?

Were you in a committed, steady, or married relationship?
    or just signal looking for a good time?

I have---I was just a guy looking for a good time

How did you feel after words is the real question

As for me I felt a sense of pleasure while at the same time a sense of emptiness.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

No but I have offered sexual favors :shy:

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Ditto to Spencer. I needed the cash at the time, didn't feel good about it afterwards.
    I've always wondered more about the people paying than the people offering.
    What drives them to pay for sex?

4. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

Well to answer that one I can say this. I felt a bit of sexual frustration of being a virgin; that I need the soft feel from a women who would be kind to me or at least cause she was getting paid to do so.

5. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

Sometimes we men need some release from the daily grind and day in day out routines. A little pleasure.

6. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

A guy once told me you don't pay a hooker for sex, you pay her to go away when you're done.

7. whiskeylullaby

whiskeylullaby Well-Known Member

i've been paid for it. not my finest moment. but c'est la vie.

8. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

That is another way of looking at it. It is the whole no strings of why people turn to this "exchange" so to speak.

9. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

Just working and staying the routine for months on end can be enough for a guy to need to forget.

I do seek a women's touch just to make me feel good.

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Nope, never had.

11. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

whatever gets you through ..but trust me..you are paying her for the sex. Sorry.:poo:

12. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i wouldnt and i couldnt

13. A_Loser

A_Loser Well-Known Member

I have, it started in last half a year ... i pay mostly for masturbation mainly. I've paid for sex as well, but i didn't enjoy a second of it.

Why i do it? Cause i have no chance with "normal" women or girls - yes, i've tried.
    I'm an outcast and reject so only form of sexual contact is thru paying for it. Sad, really.
    It feels empty and it just leaves me to wallow in my self pity even more. But i guess thats all i get before i put a bullet into my head.

14. just.me

just.me Account Closed

Never payed fr it and never will
    and i hate all the people who do pay for it or getting payed for it...

15. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

No... I haven't done it... but I have considered it... cuz sometimes I feel like no guy would want to be with me... even when I do find guys to be with, I don't feel like they really want to... and I don't find guys that want to BE with me... or don't want the same things I do...

I consider it because I am tired of being LONELY... and even if they were faking it because of the money, at least I would feel wanted for a while... desired...

I consider it because I feel pitiful, unwanted, unlovable, undesirable...

The only reason I haven't really done it... is because I can't fucking AFFORD it!! If I HAD the money, I would do it quite a bit... :sad:

As for how I would feel after... I would feel just as lonely and empty as I do after ANY sex I have now... but at least for awhile, I could feel desired and wanted... which is not how I feel now, even when I do have sex... I've only really felt truly wanted by one guy... and even though I didn't pay for it, I wonder now if it was also just an act...

16. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

There's a variety of reasons. Sexual hang ups, boredom, loneliness, poor social skills, anxiety problems, under the influence of drugs, no commitment, wanting a particular kind of girl, the list goes on.

17. BriGuy

Or particular kind of GUY! :tongue:

18. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

Haha, true. But I'd imagine there's far less demand for working men than there is women.

19. BriGuy

maybe... but you'd be surprised how many men workers there are!! lol

20. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I was paid when I was underage... considered doing it again a few times.... I don't know if I would pay though, depends how much money I have and how long it's been I guess...