By killing myself I want others to suffer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I feel guilty of feeling fine. Yeah, I know this can sound crazy (sometimes I believe I am crazy) but yesterday I had a very nice day with a friend. We bought plants and went for lunch. And at night I felt really bad of having a good time because I know I suffer from depression and I should not feel happy, I should feel misserable so I could continue with my plan of killing myself so the people who have made me suffer, could suffer a bit, so I could punish them, so they will realize that what they have done was wrong, especially people at work

2. Feeling good is what we all aim for. You need to be happy about this feeling and sometimes you need to let go of the hurt when you can. I am happy for you but you should also be too. We are not the people we want to be when we are down and if i could feel happy i would not let myself dwell on the guilt of it. The people who hurt you are not woth it. Be proud that you are a sensitive person and that you are rich with your emotions. you are the better person.

3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

How about the people who have helped & supported you? Who love you and care about you? How about members on here who love you and would hate to see you hurt in any way or form. Killing yourself will not help, ever heard of this line "he was never talked about again" from the poem Suicide in the trenches look it up in google next time when you have time. People who have put you thhrough pain may as well not feel any emotions. We love you & care about you please carry on reaching out to us on here tc :hug: x

4. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

thanks a lot for your words, I appreciate them. the only feeling at this point is of being lost. I don't which path to take. What if I just make an attempt to give them a lesson, but without the aim of dying?

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe a better revenge, as such, is to do well and really show them how little they count...try to feel better and leave them in the past...J

6. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

In my opinion, there are 2 reasons NOT to commit suicide, they are;

1. Over a broken relationship - There is always someone else out ther for you

2. To make people feel guilty - sooner or later they will get over your death and as such, you would have dies in vain.

7. Don't ever attempt suicide just for the aim of punishing someone else.. stay alive and get back at the jerks..

<no offence for calling people whom you hate -jerks>:i'm sorry::eek:hmy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.