By the first of the year im done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Soldier83, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

I have a plan in place im done bye the first of the year, goodbye everyone. To my beautiful wife I love you, to my kids this is not your fault. Daddy was not strong enough to take it any more. to everyone else love each other, you dont have enough time to do so

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Your wife and your kids need you... you're stronger than you think. Here if you want or need to talk.

3. LostInPain

LostInPain Well-Known Member

I just posted on here for the first time today. You seem to be in the same place I'm at. I don't want to waste your time with empty wishes or hollow advice. It's just that in my case, for the usual reasons, I have no one to talk to about this in the real world, so I decided to look online. I don't expect to actually get my mind changed by anyone - I'll ultimately do what I decide to do. I guess I just wanted some acknowledgement of my godawful mental anguish from someone, anyone. I guess this forum isn't the place for that kind of instant gratification though. No one even viewed my thread. So anyway, I just wanted to say that I read your post. I understand your post. I definitely understand your pain. Because I've got it too. I just want to say I'm sorry it came down like this for you. I'm sorry for me too of course, but maybe I can do one tiny positive thing right now and tell you that at least one stranger out here really understands and is truly sorry your life came to this. I understand because I'm about there too. I hope you get a chance to read this. Take care, bro.

4. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i really hope you change your mind and think better of it.

i can't tell you what to do but we're here listening and we want to help

5. Soldier83

Thanks man, that really did help.

6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you here.

7. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

Why do you wanna leave when you have something to live for??

8. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i'm glad i could help someone, and for once not rant about my own stupid life

9. wyngedbyste

wyngedbyste Well-Known Member

Soldier, I'd give up 20 years of my life to have a wife and kids who love me. Yes, I know, everyone's got their reasons for wanting to leave the world. Seems like you have some good ones for staying. Please get help. Go to your local ER.

Your wife and children will not be better off without you. Really.

Byste

10. LostInPain

LostInPain Well-Known Member

Soldier, food for thought. I'm on the edge and for the first time in my life very seriously considering suicide. Right now the odds are in favor of it as time goes by, in fact. My reason? I'm losing my wife. She is my whole world. She's disabled and not able to think clearly anymore, but I was the best husband I could be and I'm still going to lose her and the life I was going to share with her until we died. If you actually have a wife and kids that love you, you got everything you need to make the fight to stay alive worth it. You've got exactly what I don't and it's hurting me so bad I think I'm going to check out soon. In your case, I don't care how bad or painful or guilt-ridden your situation is, you goddamn well need to fight. As long as you have a wife that loves you, you fight and don't give up. Do not abandon her. That kind of abandonment is exactly why I'm likely not going to be around much longer. I beg you to consider, don't do that to a spouse, your spouse. You may not realize it now, but you could kill her. Be tough - for her sake. And when it gets bad, well, I won't be here, but others here seem to be pretty good. I know your pain and I'm sorry you're going through this with the rest of us too. Hang tough brother and wish me luck too. Later, man.

11. Soldier83

Back from the hospital, failed again. Wish I had some sort of dramatic speech but all I want to do is try again. 5 months with no reply, heh, I really am no one.

12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh you are someone hun just sometimes we do not have it in us to reach out i do understand i do and i am sorry hun you are so desperate to leave I wish while in hospital you got the support you needed to let go of those thoughts the sadness some

Your children and wife they are with you and they care about you hold on to their love ok

13. sidster95

sidster95 Member

Hi im only young and you didnt mention how old your kids were but im 18 and i think in all honesty if you were my dad id be so proud. I wasnt lucky enoigh to have a dad stick around but i hope youll find the strength to see your kids grow up with love in their eyes and proud of their strong dad :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.