By time you read this...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I may already be gone. I'm going tonight. no changing my mind no turning back.

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Josh please call 911 hun :hug:

3. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

i will come too

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Josh and transparent ,please both call helplines or go to a hospital. :hug:

5. ZombiePringle

I don't think I want to do that. My mind is pretty set right now. there was one person that could have changed my mind and that person only reinforced my decision.

6. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

I lost the count of how many "by the time you read this" threads I saw.

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sure the person didn't realise you were being serious and didn't mean what they said. Please, both of you, don't do this, it's not worth it no matter what is happening in your life because things can and will get better. Stick with us and keep talking to us, go see a doctor and get some help or call a hotline. :hug: Let us know your ok.

8. ZombiePringle

I'm still here. not sure how long. I'm trying to fight on. and I'm losing. I'm here at least one more day.

9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Yayyy :) I'm so relieved that you are still here. You're really strong to keep trying hun. Keep doing your best and make it through each day as it comes :hug:

10. ZombiePringle

Its just a temporary delay. I can't help but think its going to happen any day now. Any hour even. I'm slowly giving up on the fight.

11. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Dont give up. Life is hard and sometimes unbearable but that feeling passes and you'll feel better.

pm me if you need to talk, You've helped me before and so I hope I can help you as well.

12. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Josh, please don't go. you were one of my first friends on here. :(

if you live in the usa i can give you my number.

i hope your ok... :sad:

13. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

I have been at the point where I say this is it. I sit there long enough and sometimes I fall asleep. Things can be different the next day.
    Also, It doesn't always work when you want to kill yourself. I survived the attempt. The doctors told me they don't know I survived. After that I was ok for awhile. Now I take it one day at a time.

14. ZombiePringle

I'm trying taking it day at a time. right now I'm on the verge of doing it. the next few minutes. more stuff pushed me to the edge today. I'm going to today. really soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.