Bye..and thank you

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kindtosnails, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's tried to help me/made me feel less alone these past few weeks. This should be it from me. I've been back and forth, i know but I really don't know what I was trying to do by stopping myself anymore. So..bye from me. Thank you.
  2. Confuzzled

Confuzzled Active Member

You're over the suicidal thoughts, or you're actually gonna go through with it? :eek:hmy:
  3. kindtosnails

damn cant even get this post right. going through with it.
  4. Confuzzled

Confuzzled Active Member

Nah, it's just me who can't read correctly.

Can I ask, how you intend to do it? :eek:hmy:
  5. helena

helena Staff Alumni

first, I hope you reconsider, maybe we can buy you some more time, if you let us....:hug:
    second,we're not supposed to give methods away confuzzled
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I hope you reconsider too, I don't know you well, but I don't want anyone to end life in terms like this. Imagine your last moment....and I care about you, I care about everyone here, and my heart goes out to everyone because I know the pain. But it can get better. please re-think this.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

MUFFIN.... NO :eek:hmy:

Talk to us, whatever it is share it and we'll do everything we can to help!!!!
  8. blub

blub Guest

Blue :sad: Dont do it, it might change if you just accept hour help :hug:
  9. kindtosnails

dont know what to say..didnt work. dont know why im here though because ill try again tonight. so dont worry ill be gone soon.
  10. hatelife

hatelife Active Member

Its scary to hear someone else say good bye... Iv been where you are and probley still are.... If you dont give up then I wont give up....
  11. kindtosnails

please dont say that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.