Bye bye

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by rvsaraiva, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rvsaraiva

rvsaraiva Member

well since being kicked of the chat for no reason at all, just for saying that when a person really wants themself killed, they just do it and don´t TRY, i was banned. Not a better day to go then 30th when u reach 30. Not sure about after life but gonna give some spooks to some of the Admins and rats in here.

Farewell

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're not really allowed to say what you think here unless you sugar coat it and then wrap it in cotton wool. And then if you are not sure add another layer of sugar. Then you'll get someone who doesn't like sugar and will complain anyway.

3. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Please don't.
    I know you're hurting,but you'll realize this isn't worth It. You can still communicate to your chat friends, and this could be an opportunity for u to engage In the forum some more. There's more to sf than chat. I know this because I'm banned myself.

4. Craig

Craig Banned Member

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: encouraging rule-breaking>

Understand that what you say has a huge effect on others here. The smallest stupid thing could be what triggers someone to kill theselves. Its kind of stupid how strict they have to be but understand that they do have to be that way to protect other members.

If you dont come back I hope you can find another community that helps and supports you in the way you need and deserve.

Take care

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
  5. Dreamland

Dreamland Well-Known Member

I completely agree with this post, Craig. I think that unfortunately forums have no choice but to mirror society with regard to having strict rules because of how sensitive our member base really can be. Think of the nightmare that might ensue if someone blamed SF for triggering them and the media jumped on the site calling it suicide encouragement? Of course it would never be true, but that's all it takes to get something good shut down out of societal fear.

In any case, I hope you can find something that works for you whether you decide to leave or not. I 100% understand what you were trying to say in the chat and I don't know what I would have done in the Admins' place(s), but for me I think it's worth it to deal with to have any kind of outlet with this community. <3

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.