Bye everyone,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beret

Staff Alumni
thank to all of you for your help. but there is no help left for me. i just have to go.ive struggled so hard the last four years to get better and it seems all just gets worst. hardly manage to get up, hardly manage to do my volunteering work, the uni and the practice that comes with it. im just soo tired, is just a matter of time i down all the pills i have and i wont wake up this time. im not whining for help and just wanted to thank al of you very much for having bearead me so long. u are all wonderful people.
thank you and who knows i might see you on the other site.
Beret

Scum

What was the point in fighting so hard to give in now? It's a waste of your effort.

Do you not owe it to yourself to maybe take some time out of EVERYTHING, uni and all, and give yourself time to get better, seeking proper professional help and support?

Jewel

Why give up now?
I know things are not easy..
And I know that getting bether is a long way, but it's worth it!
Good things come slow they say..
Don't give up, and keep fighting!
I know you can..

Erebos

Such strength I see. Beyond admirable. Whatever you choose, the choice is yours to make and the courage involved in making that choice is what I will humbly respect. Best wishes.

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Sorry I'm late replying Beret, but that doesn't mean I don't give a shit... actually I do!
I know that you have been struggling for a long time, but you have come through so much, why give up now?
We have to keep fighting, things can get better Beret. Please stay safe.

Love u Beret Hazel :hug:

I have not met you but I am assuming you have been through a lot and you are simply being overwhelmed with everything that is going on in your life right now. I can understand you are tired and have reached a point where you don't think you can continue and I respect that. I would be the last person to say suicide is not something you should do if this is truly your only escape.......however, I am wondering if you spaced things out and gave yourself time to really focus on you, getting YOU the help you need, if this would not help with reducing the feelings of being so overwhelmed?

I know life has many stressors that we sometimes can"t imagine coping with but, if you want your life to end because of stressors that can be reduced and altered, then I think your idea of ending it all would deprive you and all those you have helped from learning more about coping mechanism and perserverance.

As I mentioned, I don't know you so, I honestly don't know what applies to you but, if any of this makes sense, then give it consideration....if not, then know that I respect your decision.

Des

Beret,

Please don't give up like this, you ARE strong all these years prove that. Please don't give up. We all love you!

Wishing the best for you,

Vikki :hug:

Sil

Why do you want to put an end to all?
I'm sure you're not that type. You're a fighter, 4 years are long. Keep on fighting

Greenforest

We all die at some point. If there seems to be nothing to live for, nothing to see anymore, how can anyone else stop you from taking the next step into something different if you really desire it. No one knows what is there after death, maybe nothing, but at least it's away from this evil human world. And how could anything non-earthly be bad? It's peace.

Good luck in your travel.

Beret keep fighting, youve struggled so damn hard, please mate, just keep getting up every day, tommorow is a new day, a new chapter. :hug:

Beret, don't give up the fight now. The struggles have been long and hard, I know. You have faced them bravely and I hate to see you give in to them now. Please stay with us. And by the way, I do care. I will continue to tell you that until you finally believe me. :hug:

Beret

Staff Alumni
im so sorry, a week ago i stopped taking my meds, in order to have the strenght to suicide and everything just went downhilll.
i apologize....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00