bye everyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by roxanne-lee, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roxanne-lee

roxanne-lee Guest

hey all, everyone on this site has been such a huge support to me, i even reached my goal of living until november 2007, but now my time has come, i have no friends, no 'real' education, because was unable to finish it due to depression, my family dont care about me(wont even leave me take my medication), i have had no life for the past three years, stayed in my home and never left it, i cry everyday(i dont want sympathy im just telling it as it is), i was a slut, i deserve to die, my family are ashamed of me, ive never liked living , even as a small kid, i was different to everybody else. no one cared. i know i will find peace when im gone, there will be no worrying, no flashbacks, no shame, no rejection, i am a freak. i am a naive gullible fool. i just want to sincerely thank everybody on this site that has used their time in talking to me. This forum has been brilliant to me. i will not be signing in any more , i will die tonight, please pray to god for me, thanx everyone.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hope you come back roxy, i will be thinking of you hun

3. How do you know this, sweetheart? Life after this one might just be the same.

I show concern not because you're on a suicide forum but because, like me, you are only human. You are no freak. I know how it feels to have been alienated or to even alienate yourself.

People do care. It's true what they say - at least one person out there is thinking of you right now. I know I am. And there will be others.

Don't bail on me. I don't know you, but I'd like you to give me the chance to get to. If only for a week or two. And for you I'll do the same. I too am on a time limit of life and would like to do the best I can until the countdown stops. Perhaps we can clear some of this shit in the process.

What do you say, eh? Just a little more time is all I ask.

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Right, I've deleted posts from this thread - please can we not bicker, and give the OP support, which is the whole purpose of this thread.

5. joe-black

joe-black Member

hi roxy,please dont just set a date for something so final as this,i know i dont know you but i do know that everyone on here has various problems that makes them feel the same way from time to time,but things can get better,iv been there,2 attempts the last one almost sucessful,please talk to someone,there is always light at the end of the tunnel just sometimes it takes someone else to point it out.

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Roxy....

Please reconsider your decision to end your life.
    We will always be here when you need us.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.