Bye everyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wierd, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

This website has been fun, but I am probably going to kill myself in a couple weeks, so I'm saying goodbye to you all. Why? I don't have much of a reason to live, and I am really interested in dying. Nobody's really dependent on me so I won't hurt anyone financially by leaving, and as for emotional pain people will feel, I believe it helps wake people up to the true nature of reality. Farewell folks! :D

2. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey there.im not going to plead with you to stay if you want to leave the site.That is and has to be your choice.i hope you stay as i havent really gotten to know you but i know that i cannot force you and i wouldnt want ot force anyone anything.If you think you may have at least a couple more weeks to live why have you decided to leave the site now though?im not asking that question in judgement of your decision in any way.I guess im asking it cos its just what i thought when i read your post.Why now?You dont even have to answer it if you dont want.Its ok.Its just what i thought when i read your post.Take care.kath

PS But also if you think youve got a few weeks left or even if you think its less or more or your not sure about suicide or whatever really would you like to talk aobut whats made you feel so bad to end up feeling this way and contemplating this.i am happy to listen to you on the forum and sure others worould be too and you can also private message me anytime if you would prefer!Take care.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2007
  3. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

I'm not leaving now, I'm just saying goodbye now :p in case I decide to kill myself a little earlier

4. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Good im glad your not leaving now.im sorry your feeling so bad though,bad enough to consider suicide.Want to talk about whats made ya feel so bad?

5. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

:wink::wink:I've felt that before. What I can say is that don't kill yourself, or you might miss out on finding out what that something is, and getting it!

remember those words?? i think they were words spoken by you..:wink::wink:

6. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

I'm just bored with life, I don't really feel like accomplishing anything in this world, besides taking care of a couple of simple matters before I go, and maybe amusing myself a little more (which is why I am not dead yet). I just don't feel as if I CAN do much here. I am 18 and a half and still financially dependent on my parents, and don't feel like kissing up to a boss or leeching off of my parents just to live. How else can I? Death, however, interests me because it is a mystery. Do I disappear when I die? Or is there something else after death? What does the process of death itself feel like? I don't feel like stumbling my way through life until old age to find out.

As for those words that I spoke.. yes I remember. I'll just have to take my chances!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2007
  7. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

hun,,my daughter of 28 just moved out of my house last year..your young..get your education..don't push..stay young...be happy

8. srnityblu

srnityblu Well-Known Member

Hello, you may not think that your death will effect anyone, but many people who love you and know you will be effected negatively. Many people who are left to pick up the pieces after a suicide are left wondering why-

Why didn't they reach out, why didn't they see the signs, why they didnt' say the things that could have or should have make you want to live.
    Why did you do it, was there something lacking in them that made them less to you?

Then with further contemplation, they decide that suicide would be a way out for them to end this constant torment of unanswered questions, and thier own dismay at thier daily life. Statistics are high that a family member will die at the hands of suicide if thier loved one has...

Life is a let down, but that's the people in it, it isn't YOUR life. Your life can be anything you make of it. Honestly, you once had hopes and dreams, what would it take to rekindle them again, at what cost? To find happiness?
    Find something little that brings you enjoyment, who care what someone else thinks. You are not meaninless, and you are worth alot.

There is darkness around you, I can see that but you are not darkeness. You are not what your emotions say you are. You just have to take this one day at a time. Instead of looking to the future, look to the day ahead, one day, then two days, then more as it becomes easier for you. Set little goals for yourself so that you do not aim high and fall hard.

Please reconsider and stay. I'd like to get to know you better.

Your friend, Shannon

9. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Hey, life is shit and sometimes it is hard to think of a reason to carry on, but with 18 and half years behind, you must have been doing something right. I would never talk someone out of killing themselves, but I would urge you to just to give it a long think before you decide. Suicide is a solution to many problems, but is your problem permanent or temporary? Whatever you decide, best wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.