bye everyone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Nyu, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

il be taking my life tonight, so goodbye. im sorry v_v

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:sad::sad::sad: Sweetie, you said last night you changed your mind:sad:

Please don't harm yourself, please get yourself to a hospital hun. I dont know what else to say, just please don't do it:sad:

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

D'you want to say why you're thinking of suicide, Nyu? :hug:
    Am here to listen :)

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't take your life Nyu. You only get one chance at life. Please don't give up hope. :hug:

5. dixie27

dixie27 Member

Please tell me. Why tonight? At least let us know what is going on that is so bad that it has to be tonight. I saw a movie called "Jump Tomorrow." Just as the title implies, you can always do this later.

6. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

well, last night i was talking to that guy, turns out, it was his girlfriend i was talking to . she told me all these nasty things, like to go into a closet and kill myself cuz the world didnt need any more stupid people. my mom found out though and so she stayed home to make sure i didnt do anything stupid, so yes, i am alive. sorry to make anyone worry, i wasnt planning on that hapening....wow, i thought things couldnt get worse, but now hes having his girlfriend say all these nasty things to me? its really just too much to take in right now. i really had thought that i knew him, guess i dont, i really just cant be;iev that hed do something like that to me.im so confused right now...:unsure::(

7. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

hi NYU

I am glad you are here with us and that you were kept safe last night. What a mean rotten thing for her to do to you. Hang up that phone and don't listen to people like that, she and he needs help. We are here for you hun. hugs

8. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

nyu

i hope so much u are still here hunni , those ppl were so cruel , please give things longer , please dont hurt urself babe

dont let suicde claim someone else, :sad:

talk hun if u can pm or chat or msn trouble.jo@hotmail.co.uk

please give talking achance

love and :hug:

Jox

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad to see you are still with us Nyu. Happy to hear your mom cared enough to stay and make sure you were okay. Please keep talking to us. we want to help as we can. :hug:

10. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

I'm glad you are alright, Nyu.

I'm sorry that happened to you. That was cruel of him, and you don't deserve that. I hope you feel better soon.

:hug:

11. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I was scared when I first saw this thread. I'm relieved now. What she told you reflects the projection of her anger on you. It doesn't have to do with you. It's unfortunate that she acted so cruelly at a time when you were feeling vulnerable.

I'm from New York City too. If you're ever suffering and you need to talk to someone who can relate to you on some level, we can go out for coffee if you want and I will help you put things into perspective. We're here to support each other.

Joseph

12. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

im glad your still with us nyu.. :cheekkiss

13. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Nyu :hug: I'm here if you need to talk.

14. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

thanks everyone :) :hug:
    im really sorry to have woried anyone =/ like, i hate it when i read a thread and all i can think is how that person may already be gone and theres nothing i can do, and i didnt mean to do that to anyone..i was just pretty certain that was my last day v_v

guess im still here though :unsure:

15. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

glad you're still with us nyu. im here if you ever need someone to talk to :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.