Bye Everyone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SusieOl, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SusieOl

SusieOl Member

I haven't slept in days. My therapist wants to put me in hospital. That's not going to happen!!! Time to throw in the towel. See ya
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please listen to your therapist...I know how horrible hospitals can be as I have been in and out of them for a year, but I also know that there they can be helpful...please reconsider and get the care you need...big hugs
  3. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

No Susie we are all here we are all in this together
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Susie,

Sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: your way. Hope you reconsider your therapist's offer to send you to a hospital. A hospital can keep you safe even if the hospital you go to sounds scary or if you don't want to go. :hugtackles:

Take care,

5. SusieOl

SusieOl Member

I've been in and out of the hospital 6 times it never lasts. Tired of the same ol shit
  6. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

Susie we support you all the way you not alone
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Me too and I know how dehumanizing it can feel, but I also know it is for my own good, so I go...please get the care you need...advocate strongly for yourself so you are assured that you do get it...thinking of you...J
  8. SusieOl

SusieOl Member

What's the point. I deserve to die
  9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

No one like yourself deserves to fact, you have an obligation to yourself to be a strong advocate to feel better...that is what you deserve...big hugs
  10. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

Susie I understand you completely trust me I'm holding on I want you to hold on with me. Cause trust me I'm at the same point right now its hard but these people on this forum are here for us
  11. SusieOl

SusieOl Member

In the last 4 1/2 years I lost my girlfriend, was involved in a fatal car accident and was raped by a good friend
  12. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

I've lost my soon to be wife two cars house 100k a year everything I know
  13. roscho

roscho Well-Known Member

Susie... Like many here, we've all lost a lot.

You don't deserve to die - you DESERVE TO LIVE. We all do.

We'll stand by your side, we need you standing by ours.
  14. lunalovegood

lunalovegood Member

You survived a fatal car accident and a rape. If that doesn't show strength, I don't know what does. I cannot imagine how painful and tough the road to recovery may have been and I'm sure still is.

I do not know you, but I care to see you stick around. You judge yourself very harshly saying you deserve to die. Want to? Maybe. But not deserve.

Hold on with us.
  15. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I lost my walking, dancing, running, mother, best friend and 2 wonder cats (in less than a year) and I am still here...wheel chair and all (not to hijack your thread but to provide data) ...please believe that I truly know what loss is and I say with a full heart, you are worth living and not the one that should be punished...please try to find the self compassion you deserve as I am trying the same...neither of us asked to be in these situations, but having gone through them does not lessen our worth...please stay safe and get the care you need...big hugs, J
  16. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Be strong. I know you can make it. We're here for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.