Bye Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't slept in days. My therapist wants to put me in hospital. That's not going to happen!!! Time to throw in the towel. See ya

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Please listen to your therapist...I know how horrible hospitals can be as I have been in and out of them for a year, but I also know that there they can be helpful...please reconsider and get the care you need...big hugs

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi Susie,

:sad:

Sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: your way. Hope you reconsider your therapist's offer to send you to a hospital. A hospital can keep you safe even if the hospital you go to sounds scary or if you don't want to go. :hugtackles:

Take care,

Alex

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Me too and I know how dehumanizing it can feel, but I also know it is for my own good, so I go...please get the care you need...advocate strongly for yourself so you are assured that you do get it...thinking of you...J

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
No one like yourself deserves to die...in fact, you have an obligation to yourself to be a strong advocate to feel better...that is what you deserve...big hugs

whatif

Susie I understand you completely trust me I'm holding on I want you to hold on with me. Cause trust me I'm at the same point right now its hard but these people on this forum are here for us

In the last 4 1/2 years I lost my girlfriend, was involved in a fatal car accident and was raped by a good friend
You survived a fatal car accident and a rape. If that doesn't show strength, I don't know what does. I cannot imagine how painful and tough the road to recovery may have been and I'm sure still is.

I do not know you, but I care to see you stick around. You judge yourself very harshly saying you deserve to die. Want to? Maybe. But not deserve.

Hold on with us.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I lost my walking, dancing, running, mother, best friend and 2 wonder cats (in less than a year) and I am still here...wheel chair and all (not to hijack your thread but to provide data) ...please believe that I truly know what loss is and I say with a full heart, you are worth living and not the one that should be punished...please try to find the self compassion you deserve as I am trying the same...neither of us asked to be in these situations, but having gone through them does not lessen our worth...please stay safe and get the care you need...big hugs, J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00