bye...maybe

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Broken_Heart, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken_Heart

Broken_Heart Active Member

this was posted in my blog and i didnt feel like retyping it...
    im not sure why...but for the past 3 weeks or so, ive been suicidal. everythings been pretty good. but ive been making a plan. well...many plans, like back up plans and such. ive been hiding it---pretty well if i may say so myself, no one seems to suspect it. i dont think im gonna do it yet tho. happily, none of my plans have involved cutting...

<mod edit-gentlelady-methods>

im kinda hoping #5 kicks in (doing nothing...and calming down)

i think my bros suicide attempt impacted this alot. like i was thinking about it before he tried, but his plan pushed <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> to the top of my list...they were his ideas.

bye...

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2008
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you are able to calm down as well. You remember what it used to be like so strive to get that back. As long as you can remember, there is hope. :hug:

3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

There is always at least a glimmer of hope.

Hold on to it as tightly as you can.

I don't know when I'll be here next but feel free to PM me, I'll reply ASAP(could be a few hours though).

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you have put it down on paper you really need to see someone. Usually the next step is attempting it. There is help out there, but it consists of you putting forth an effort.
    When I decided to end it I wrote out a letter stateing what I was about to do. IN a moment of second thought I showed my sister my letter. She called the hospital and they told her to bring me in right away.
    At first I shut down all communication. I enventually I started to open up. I didn't tell them everything. They did have a good therapist there. She had me crying like a baby. Can you picture this: I am 6'3" tall and 300 lbs. balling like a baby. You no it was kind of refreshing to get that part of whats going on in my head out in the open. I hope you find the help you need. :chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.