Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Am So Sick Of Everything Going Wrong. Everyyyyyything. Okay. Can I Please Get A Break, God? No... Why Would You Do That, Your Up There Laughing... Like Im A Fucking Entertaining T.v Channel To Watch. Yeah, Lets Just Make A Really Fucked Up Person, Make Everything Go Wrong In Their Life And We'll See What Happens. Yeah. Thanks Mother For Fucking My Father And Making Me. That Was Real Smart, "lets Have Sex With A Crazy Drug Addict Fuck And We'll See What The Product Is" Oh Yeah.... Lets Fucking Do That. Hope You Like What You Got Mother, Hope Your Good And Happy. Well. I Will Be Leaving In About A Year Or Two, Not That Anyone Fucking Cares, And Im Glad... Because I Dont Want Anyone To Care. People Like Me Are Not Worth Caring About. Monsterous People With Birth Defects, Ugly Faces, And Fucked Up Minds. No. Do Not Cre About These Types Of People. We Are Not Fucking Humans. We Are Just Gods Entertainment. And You Know. I Am Sick Of This Shit. I Am Not Going To Sit Here Living Like This. Sure The Few Friends I Have I Love You All, But I Cannot Live Here In This Torment. I Refuse. I Fucking Refuse. And To Sf, Thanks For Screwing Me Over!!!! Just What I Needed On Top Of Everything Else. Really Really Apretiatte It. And Now, What Will I Do With Life. Who Fucking Knows. Hopefully Get On Social Security And Live Off That Until I Get The Needed Ingredients To Fly Away. Until Then, I Wont Be Coming On This Shit. For The Few People That Know Me. Thankyou For Being Friends With Me, Takes Alot Of Heart And Guts To Be Friends With A Monster. I Appretiate You All. But To Those Of You Who I Dont Know. Dont Be Sad, Your Not Missing Out On Anyone. Oh And One Last Time. Thanks Sf, You Wonderful Place You. Fuckers. Adios. -the Blue Butterfly.

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:\ I'm sorry.. I don't really know you.. but it sounds like you're having one hell of a time here..

If you feel the need to leave and delete your account.. well I can't stop you, but I can only ask you to make sure it's what you want.

MuchLove?
    -Rachel
    *I care.. I can't help it. Even if you don't want me to, I care*
    Drop me a PM pleaseee if you ever need to talk. I'll help.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are so unhappy right now with so many things. You have come along way since you first arrived at the forum. Setbacks happen and we begin to feel as we once did. You can rise above this. e are here to help and support you through it. I hope you feel better venting about it. I am here to talk if you need to. :hug:

4. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Bye, butterfly. Good luck. Come back to visit us sometimes.

5. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

If you feel like you have to leave for a bit, you can.

I don't know what happened but I'm not laughing at what's happened. People's emotions are not the be played with.

I hope you stay safe and remember that many of us will welcome you back with open arms.

6. :hug: a-blue-butterfly

7. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

The butterfly has attracted a tree roach.

:)

8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

9. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Take care hun, we will always be here should you feel the need to return. Be Carefu and look after yourself... :hug:

xxx

10. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Be safe. :hug:

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey a_blue_butterfly,
    I don't know you, but I take what people say here very seriously. You wouldn't say it if you weren't feeling it. You already know that people here are your friends and are trying to help you. Why don't you take a little break and think things thru, then come back and continue the battle to help you live a better life.
    Just think you could be like alot of us who lock themselves away from people. We suffer from augoraphobia and socialphobia. I personally have gone about fourteen years without talking to anyone, just hiding away in my room to scared of people. I am doing a little better because of therapy. I am able to get out of the house a little at a time.
    So why don't you try therapy and see if they can help you. You will probably have to go thru a few before you find one you can connect with. Please don't harm yourself we are here for you. You can PM me or message me on MSN my address is:Souix1@hotmail.com. Anytime. I am on and off the computer all different times a day and night. I don't sleep much a couple of hours here and there. Take care and Stay Strong!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.