BYE to all

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pitt Bull, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pitt Bull

Pitt Bull Member

This is my last post unless I fail tonight. I can not take it anymore. Anxiety levels are too high fear all the time. BYE BYE BYE
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

what are you afraid of? pm me and tell me
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you change your mind pitbull. I am sorry you are fearful and your anxiety level is so high. Do you know what is triggering these feelings? Why don't you come and talk with us about it. Maybe we can give you some suggestions that may help. I don't want to see you harm yourself. Please take care and stay safe. You are in my thoughts. :hug:
  4. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Please don't harm yourself. I know how you feel... but please don't do anything irreversible and drastic.

If you come back, you can PM me if you want to. I'll listen to your problems.

Take care sweetie, I'll be thinking of you.
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hun whats going on i'm a person who wants to help hun, i'm here for you :hug: pls dont hurt yourself hun
  6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Pitbull im sorry you feel so low :hug: Please dont harm yourself; do anything that distracts you like playing a game, reading, chatting or whatever distracts you. When you think you cant hold on please seek help. You are in my thoughts.
    Beret xx
  7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hun, please stay safe :hug:

We are all here and willing to listen to you, please stay strong. Thinking of you

8. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Hi... what are you afraid of? What's going on? There's gotta be some other way to solve the problems... right?
  9. Pitt Bull

Pitt Bull Member

Sorry to all who responded. I could not go through with it. I broke down into tears and cried for my drive home from work. I can not talk about what has me so anxiuos but I can not do what I wanted to do. I guess I fear death more than life. That is a good thing. I will post again later when I have more time so others may be able to help me through this tough time. I need to talk to my wife so she know what is going on.:unsure::unsure:
  10. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

being anxious is something i know alot about as do many here, what the day will bring, what ppl will think or say, how will i get thru tomorrow.
    you are not alone in this my friend and never will, i am glad you didnt go thru with your suicide, i have mine on hold and i hope you can find the courage to do so to.

please pm me if you want to talk, i know your pain and i know how hard it is to talk.

take care

11. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Pitbull im sorry u are feeling this way please stay and talk a while hun, let us try to help and support yu through this difficult time *hug
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.