1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I am done. Not that anyone cares. Bye.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

I care...take care of you please!!!
  3. Maedchen

Maedchen Well-Known Member

I care, too. If I must endure, why can't you ?????????????
    Oh please hold on !!!!!!!!!! I am praying for you right now.
    Much much much love, Maedchen
  4. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I care, and have always cared. I hope you come and talk, please tell us whats wrong
  5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

YOU need to care.
  6. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

I care, and if you said no one care, you are wrong. I don't want you to give up. I hope you are still here. If you ask why we care, it's because we know how it feels to be suicidal, we know the despair, the cry and the suffering you are in :(
  7. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I'm getting concerned. She's not responding to us at all. What do you do when you suspect something like this?
  8. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

We can only hope she will come back to us.... we can't do anything :(
  9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Even though I don't know you, I care because you are hurting. So I hope that you do stay and talk to us about why you feel this way.
  10. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Hey, I don't really know you but I care and I hope you will come back :hug:
  11. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Hurting beyond words but finally I am alone and can now fade away. I'm sick of this cruel world. This is my only option. I'm ready to go.
  12. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Hold that thought before you act on it - if you want to PM me - do go ahead. But I'm fairly sure that I would prefer to try talking to you before you acted.
  13. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I've already given up
  14. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

But there is still a chance to change things while you are alive. Whatever the reason why you feel like this whether it is something or what someone said. Don't give up.
  15. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you must not give up.
  16. xXWhateverItTakesXx

argghhh!!! i tired to be strong today but i everyone at work is worried about me! started SH'ing and drinking..i have to go <edit mod total eclipse timeline> before qnyone finds out my intentions and stops me. shud be gone already, im uch a stupid idiot
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
  17. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Ur not an idiot and please do not stop trying, we would miss you here even if we didn't meet in person :hug:
  18. xXWhateverItTakesXx

cant do this cant do this.. cant do life...just gunna end this all now, its too much im sorry
  19. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you need to take a day off from work.
  20. Leeuwerik

Leeuwerik Member

Don't end your life! We all care about you.. I know the feeling, we all do. I know it's difficult and it seems like there's no hope, but there is. Maybe you can't see it right now, because you are overwhelmed by all despair and fear and suffering. But one day, everything will be better, I promise you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.