Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Seems my thread got deleted? Why? Thanks for that. A big help. I'm going.

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Sometimes WhateverItTakes threads or posts are deemed by admin/mods unsuitable for a site such as SF. I have made that mistake too many times hence my now being under moderation. Weren't you pm'd the reasons for deletion?
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

If you want to PM me and let me know where your thread was and what it was called, I'll check things out.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

"Suicide notes" typically get deleted. That is because they can make people feel compelled to go through with an attempt simply because they told everybody they were going to - it makes people feel like they cannot change their mind and that is a dangerous thing - Anything that makes people feel cornered into doing harm to themselves is not a way to get support - so they are deleted. If there is something in the "note" that implies they want support and to be talked and are listening then we try to offer support. Your previous thread said you were never going to be back so leaving it if you were never going to be back (or making it so you felt like you could not come back because you said you would not be) serves no purpose but to upset and trigger other members, and to make it harder for you to return for support.

I understand very well the place you are in and the pain you are feeling right now- as do the majority of the members here. I am glad you are here and posting again after all, and hope you will actually accept the support being offered or simply post to let out some of the pain you are feeling until you can get to place where you can talk and function again enough to talk about and consider more effective support and help from here or from other resources. As long as your threads are something that helps in any of these things as opposed to potentially making it harder to get support now or in the future, and not unnecessarily triggering and upsetting other members (simply informing people you are killing yourself and will never be back does not help other members either and the ones here that care about you here are hurt by it and not helped in any way, just like it makes it harder for you to reach out again) then you r posts will not be deleted.

If you cannot or do not want the support here then please call a crisis line or go to the emergency room or other place like that for real help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.