Bye

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by marie, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marie

marie Member

I don't frequent this place often. I don't think any of you know me. But may as well put this here; maybe my mate will find it later, once she gets hold of all my account details.

I'm going now. As in, off the mortal coil. Whatever you want to call. Death. I've had enough of the family situation, with my father ignoring me completely and my mother blaming me to my face for her failing marriage. I've had enough of people at school treating me like glass or whispering bad rumours behind my back.

I'm sick of CBT; I'm sick of counselling; I'm sick of being told no meds cos I'm under 18; I'm sick of my family; I'm sick of friends abandoning me. Even an online friend betrayed me.

So here goes it for the 10th attempt. Hopefully this time it'll work.

Goodbye, goodnight, and I hope I'll never come back.

2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Please Marie Please don't do it where are you come back PLEASE!!!:sad:Come back I'm your friend I'll promise not to let you down.:sad:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It sounds as if you have tried a lot of things to help you get through your issue. It isn't time to give up now. You say no meds until you are 18. How close are you to being that? Please do what you can to stay safe. You have a lifetime yet to go. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.