bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by underdosed, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. underdosed

underdosed Guest

thats all.

i'll be at peace soon.

Rose

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

why now? why so sudden?
    please stay :hug:

3. CuriosityWasFramed

CuriosityWasFramed Well-Known Member

Whats wrong rose? Mind sharing?

4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

No byes, please. Try to stay and talk awhile. :sad:

I don't know what's going on, but can you please stay and see if later you still want what you think you do?

I really hope you're okay. :hug:

5. underdosed

underdosed Guest

no. this is a good thing. talking doesnt satiate the feelings of self loathing and unhappiness. but its ok. im not in a panic or in crisis or not seeing clearly. my vision is completely clear. dying seems logical. and im happy. as happy i was when i tried to kill myself before. except this time ive learned from my mistakes and i realize that overdose is dumb. you pass out and hope you've taken enough pills to die. this new way means i will probably die in a matter of minutes. if it ends up taking longer, i have time alloted for it.

really everyone. i just wanted to say take care. you're wonderful people

rose

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:sad::sad: hey rose please dont go just yet wait just a little while and talk please whats another day when things have got this bad?????:sad:

Dawn

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If you want to talk about this, please PM me....be safe, Jackie

8. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Hey, whats wrong? Tell us about it okay? We want you here..please? :hug:

9. underdosed

underdosed Guest

come now! you should all be happy for me. im getting what everyone on this site wants. death. peace. its going to be great. i just felt bad up and leaving so i wanted to say goodbye. you guys were nice but im sorry i guess i choose death. bye now:biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.