Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LonelyKid, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

I think that's all theres to say now.
    Thanks for talking to me you guys it was fun.
    I've gotta say if this way was available a long time ago I'd have been gone already. Hope you all feel better.

See ya.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Please don't do anything to harm yourself LonelyKid. Tell us what is going on and give us a chance to help you work through things. There is more to say and more to do. please don't give in to these feelings. :hug:
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm with Gentlelady on this, please stay here a bit and maybe talk about what all is bothering you. We care, stay here and get to know SF and let us get to know you, we're here to support eachother. Give us a chance to support you and befriend you. Why not stay a bit longer and tell us what's going on and what's bothering you. I'm always here if you need or want to talk, you can PM me anytime and you have my MSN and Myspace. Take care. :hug:
  4. LonelyKid, though we've never spoke, I care about you, please be safe. :hug: PM me whenever you need anyone.
  5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I to would like you to stay a while please let people talkn to you hun there are people here with a lot of understanding who can support u hun please hang in a while longer
  6. Imperfection

Imperfection Guest

Yes please type something or talk to someone so that we know you're okay. No one wants to see you gone I'm sure...
  7. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

Thanks for caring i guess... but all I can think about now is why I'm such a loser for not doing it last night. I was so ready. I'm keeping the tool hidden just in case I find a better time. I really don't want to be here anymore, anywhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.