bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

the feelins won't ever go away...triggers surround me. i can't be in a world full of pedophiles not ever feeling safe from them. Im sorry if this sounds extreme to some people, but I can't. I can't live in this world.

2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I know.... I've also been horribly triggered the last couple of days. I don't know what to say to you. :hug:

3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you have been triggered, especially if it was on Sf. Please stay and talk to us, we do everything in our power to keep the site safe...

:hug: Hazel x

4. lost_child

I don't normally get triggered and I can't deal with it. I don't know how to deal with it...I can't get it out of my head, I can't get rid of the smell, I can't get rid of the dirt on me I can't escape. I'm sorry. :cry:

5. lost_child

I can't even go into chat...Im useless. I've already cut myself my arms a mess. I hate this. I can't talk to anyone, I couldn't do it. my heads exploding

6. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Have you tried the NSHN website? (National Self Harm Network)

7. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Lost,
    Oh sweetie I am so sorry that your this bad. That thread that metioned pedophiles have been closed and deleted sweetie. Please stay. I am so sorry that you were triggered badly. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

8. lost_child

I haven't tried that website.sorry. why can't I just deal with things, why does it have to trigger me. I can't get clean, I've scrubbed my skin with bleach and it won't get clean, its dirty and disgusting I'm dirty and disgusting he's gonna come back for me isn't he. I won't ever be free from him. charlie i hate you, i hate you i hate you i hate you leave me alone go away.

9. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

www.nshn.co.uk

I only mention it because it is specifically to help with self harm and it might help.

10. lost_child

Thank you ~ I'm sorry. my heads all over the place. I've fallen fast and had enough feeling like this.

11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Stay strong, you've come this far. so there's no reason why you should go on and keep fighting.

12. lost_child

I want to go on, I just get angry and mad and I can't deal with it. I explode, its been building all day and exploded. I don't hate anyone I've never hated people and now I do and that's not me...what is so wrong with me, that I can't just shut up and do things properly. everything is going wrong...everything is wrong I'm not human, I'm a caged animal. I hate me so much.

13. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What about doing things to channel that anger/energy the builds up in a more creative or subtle way. Like doing things your interested in, hobbies, playing sports, listening to music, etc. Even writing can help.

14. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Please stay safe :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.