Bye

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by forgetme, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forgetme

forgetme Guest

I came on here looking for support with people who understand but I will now look else where for that support since this place no longer feels a safe place to voice how I'm feeling

2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

forgetme,

I am sorry you are feeling unsafe here at the moment. I am always here to offer support to those who need it. Feel free to PM me at any time, i have another site i visit aswell that i can give you the link to if you are interested, i can PM it to you. *huggles*

Caroline

3. forget me

forget me Guest

Thanks Carol but I think its best I stay away from here. Things that are said sometimes hurt too much. I posted this under a name to just post on here as I don't want people to know who it is
    tae care

4. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

ok, take care of yourself hun

Caroline

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear you no longer feel safe to post here. Is there something in particular that happened to make you feel this way? If you do decide it is best for you not to stay at this site, i wish you well. Please take care. You are welcome to come back at a later time if things change for you. :hug:

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Feeling safe, and making a space safe are clearly two different journeys...I hope you have explored if it is possible to regain your sense of safety and comfort here...if so, and leaving is the best plan, plez remember we are always here; and there are a lot of us, so you can choose others to befriend if you return...all the best, J

7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

im sorry you feel unsafe here hun if u want to just talk through pm for a while happy to chat with you. please take care

8. Dear forget me

I cant say I blame you at all for trying to find somewhere else to find support. I cant blame you at all because I feel the same way. The site isn't about helping it seems lately. It's more about destroying people wiht words, about making them feel worse than they already do, or chastising you for the way you feel. I wish I knew who you were b/c then I'd offer you my msn and we could talk there. I hope that you do find some place to vent because bottling up the way you feel isn't healthy at all.

Try recoveryourlife.com or just do a search on google.

take care and be safe hun.

FORGOTTEN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.