Bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shazzer, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Its pretty clear that nobody wants to know me on here so I will leave

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i know the feeling but i'm here to listen if u'd like

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Shazz that's not true. I do. We met a while ago and I'm sorry that contact hasnt been the greatest. I've sort of got lost in myself lately. But hun you are very important to me and I would love for you to stay. Please pm me and lets talk.

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Don't leave, I'm here to listen if you want :)

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

shazzer,it takes time to respond. I thought the same thing when I joined the forum. You need to be a little patient.They will return posts...Stay Safe and Stay Strong...:chopper:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are many of us that want you around the forum shazzer. I am not sure where your thoughts are coming from, but I do know they aren't true. When you are feeling down, as it appears you now are, your mind can trick you into thinking nobody cares or likes you. Don't let those thoughts take over. :hug:

7. shazzer

I am sorry for writing this post. I am feeling so low at the moment I feel like I'm in a big hole and can't find my way out and am just getting lower and lower and I guess I'm pushing everyone away because of my mega negative thoughts that I'm not wanted here or anywhere. Its like I want to let people in but I can't and I don't know why I want to talk but then I can't find the words. I can't stop thinking about killing myself and that in its self is driving me mad and I can't stop crying

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2008
  8. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

I'm here for you and so are many people in this forum. All you have to do, if you are troubled, is to let everyone know what's going on. No one can help you if you don't reach out. I am speaking for myself as well, since I have a problem sharing my innermost feelings, but that's the only thing that will free us of the prison we find ourselves in. :(

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Your last post did let ppl in...maybe not to the extent that you would like, but it was a genuine reflection of how you were feeling...this is the basis of any intimacy...thanks for sharing, J

10. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Well, there are so many people here. Most of us are hurting and not many of us have anything pleasant to say. It's all kind of overwhelming sometimes to log on and just see a solid wall of despair. I think many would like to say something helpful and/or supportive but there are just too many people to respond to.

Many of us are in that same deep, dark hole you're in and we're all kind of just fumbling around in the dark. Sometimes we bump into each other and it's kind of a strange experience. It's like seeing yourself looking back at you. I want to be helpful and yet I feel that I'm totally hopeless. How can I tell someone they have hope if I don't really believe in hope anymore?

If it helps at all, I'm sorry you're feeling the way I do.

11. shazzer

Sorry that I even bothered saying how I was feeling

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You do not need to be sorry for posting how you feel. Random was attempting to explain maybe why you didn't get the volume of supportive replies you were seeking. It is evident that people do want you here and do care about you or they wouldn't have taken the time to reply at all. Many times a member doesn't reply because they don't know what to say. It doesn't mean you are being overlooked. I hope you continue to post and give others a chance to help support you. Take care shazzer. :hug:

13. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I spent a fair amount of time, first getting deeper and deeper into the black hole, then feeling hopeless about ever getting out. It took major effort by a therapy staff at a suicide recovery house to get me started the climb out.
    Then, a lot of caring people to get me the rest of the way out, and since then, helping me stay out.

The black hole is a really frightening place - at least it was for me. The strange thing is that it sometimes feels like a comfortable place after you've been there awhile. It takes a lot of time and even more effort to escape. I pray you're successful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.