bye.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gwalchmei, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gwalchmei

gwalchmei Well-Known Member

I think going through with it is actually getting kinda necessary, at this point.

2. bb564

bb564 Guest

Give us a chance to help you. Whats bothering you? I'm sure you're great :smile:

3. ghosty11

ghosty11 Guest

If you say bye it is a lie no more things to cry about and you will see the dark like a spark of heaven.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello,
    You took the first step so why don't you tell us what is hurting you and maybe we can get you to take the next step. You will find everyone here are in similar circumstances. We hold on by communication, we let everyone know we are down and they give the support to bring us back up...:chopper:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Can you tell us what has brought you to this place??? I am sure there are many ppl here who can relate...stay safe and big hugs, J

6. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Hey,

Whats making you feel like this? Here if you want to talk ok? PM me or keep posting.

Sam
    x

7. gwalchmei

I'm just tired of crap happening to me all the time. Everything from breaking up with my fiancee (who is pregnant with our daughter) to financial troubles (no debt, but just barely scraping by and having some near-disasters from trying to support two separate families simultaneously). And it seems like I'm getting yelled at by everyone who is supposed to care about me. I just may never see my daughter, ever (I got into a fight with my ex fiancee tonight).
    That and I'm tired. I have been diagnosed as having OCD, PTSD, and depression (and yes, for me they're all related - via the same route causes). I cannot describe to you the pain that I have endured since I was 2 (and I'm 33 now) - particularly since my OCD manifests itself in images that run through my head of everyone I care for dying or in pain.
    I can't even look at the ladder into/out of the pool without imagining my son trapped between it and the wall and drowning...
    My life is hell and I wish the Good Lord would just cash my chips in, already!!!!

8. gwalchmei

I beg for death, but death will not come!!!

9. gwalchmei

I'm at the end of my rope - when will the pain end?

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey there,
    Sorry to hear how you are struggling. I won't lie to you. Sure it hurts right now, but it does get better. Some feelings will never go away. Even though I can't stand talking to my exwife, I still have some feelings for her.
    There is a whole big world out there to see. Right now you are focusing on the pain youare in. Try setting small goals each day. If you don't accomplish one don't fret it you can always try again later. You will eventually start thinking more positive when you accomplish these goals. You can also set a long term goal. I wouldn't do that right now. Stick with the small goal until it feels comfortable to you. Then set the longterm goal. Well good luck to you...:chopper:...

11. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya,

This all sounds really difficult but sweety this will get better...life will get better I do not know when but it will. Don't jump to conclusions about your daughter you may get to see her.

Sam
    xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.