Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ripper., Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ripper.

ripper. Guest

hey this is ripper/beth. I'm on leave right now. It's just I don't think I'm going to come back.
    Social interaction of any kind just upsets/agitates me right now. There's a voice inside of me that just constantly says that everyone dislikes me, thinks I'm a idiot, is embarrassed by me. My own issues, I know.
    Thanks for all your support, truly. I think coming here was the first time I ever felt accepted to some degree.
    I don't think many people will notice or care, or if anyone will. Empty sentiments tend to get thrown around a lot here, no offence. Though it is nice and comforting when you feel down. Ramble ramble. But anyway, just thought I'd say bye.

Good luck :hug:
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Elizabeth:sad: please don't leave.

Of COURSE we will notice and care. I'm sorry your feeling this way , I hope you reconsider, :hug:
  3. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Please reconsider....

take care of yourself either way...

4. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Heya Beth, what's going on with you sweetheart? Those of us hearing voices know what you mean but know that those voices an from an inner part of your being that doesn't accept you for who you are. Don't give weight to what the voice says to you as it is wrong. You are most than welcome here and many of us do care and will notice if you leave.

If you still think you need a break, do it but dont leave definitively. Sit back and take your time, we will always be here to welcome you back anytime with open arms.

Lots of love and hugs to you hun
    please be well and stay safe

:hug: granny xox
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hello Ripper.

Reconsider your decision, I for one don't want you to leave.
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Elizabeth. I don't think you're really ready to leave.
    Taking a break and leaving for good are different, and I hope you are just taking a break. Don't think because you said bye for good or what not that you have to stick to that. Please remember you can always change your mind and that I/we really HOPE you do!
    I've enjoyed chatting on here with you and seeing you post. You're a wonderful person to have here.
    Once you feel up to it, come back and let us know how you're doing :heart:
    Love you Elizabeth

p.s. It gives me hope that this is posted in the UNCERTAINTY principle which makes me thing you will reconsider; that you have not made a final decision :)
    I hope your decision is to stay
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
  7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Elizabeth, lots of us do care. What's going on? Pm me anytime or if you do decide to leave my msn is in my profile. You are always welcome if you need to talk. Best wishes.:hug:
  8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Take care of yourself. I really hope you don't leave for good, a little time away from SF isn't always a bad thing though. Ultimately only you can decide whats best for you. Whatever you decide to do, i wish you every success and happiness in your life. :hug:
  9. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

No one thinks you are an idiot, we all have issues we are going through and that is why there is a forum like this. I love this forum, and even at times felt like no one cared, but these are the nicest ppl in all of internetland. I hope you continue staying, but if you should leave, then know we still want the best for you.
  10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

take care of yourself. i will miss you.
  11. plates

plates Well-Known Member

honestly, i will miss you a lot. i consider you a good friend here and i have enjoyed talking to you so much. look after yourself okay? you're wonderful.
  12. aki

aki Well-Known Member

thanks guys. lynn (got your card! :D), lost spirit, granny, mystic eyes, spencer, simon, lena, atheist demon, sarah. thankyou :biggrin:

going to take a break for a while I think.
  13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Awe :wub: see, i didnt stalk you :tongue:
  14. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I feel the same way, so you're not alone :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.