Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

I just had a fight with my father because i have problems at school.He told me that I am a looser and I wont do anything in my life.He also made it very clear that he hates that i am his son.My mother told me she regrets that she gave me birth.
    They are right.I am useless and all i do is to make problems for others.They made it clear that they don't want want me.I'll cut my wrists tonight and end it.I'll just go to bed,fall asleep and bleed to death.It will be better for everyone.Mybe others can live a nice life,but I dont deserve one.
  2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

you do deserve your life.

your parents may say that to you but im sure that deep down they dont mean it

please dont do anything rash :hug:
  3. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

:hug: i agree, no matter how much your parents are angry, seep inside they do love you. please give time a chance to work things out.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Regenesis,

You deserve a nice life just as much as the next person does. What your parents said to you was out of order. It is their problem they feel that way. Not yours. Ignore them :yes: What problems do you have at school? I hope you feel better soon :hug:
  5. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

If you cut your wrists get ready to wake up in the morning with scars around your wrists and dried blood in your bed cause it wont work.

Before you try anyway you still have a lot of chances left. A lot to do yet. Pick things up get people around you that you enjoy and find ways to enjoy life still and to start working on things. Yeah your parents may not be perfect but they don't mean what they say they still want to help. You don't have to rely on them soon you can make your own life.
  6. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Nice and simple way to look at it. You are young, you have a long life ahead of you to prove them wrong so do it, by trying to end it you are proving them right, dont let them win by putting you down, fight back, show them that you are beter then that, that you can rise above it all.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

People say things in anger they don't really mean. Your parents were lashing out and acting vey childish. I am sorry they said the things they did, but that doesn't make it true. You are not a loser. Taking your life is not the answer. Do what you can to remove yourself from the situation. You are still young and have a life yet to lead. No one can say what tht life consists of, but do not let this situation determine the rest of it.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this to yourself Regenesis. Your parents don't mean those nasty this that they said to you. They were probably just angry at the time. I'm sure they don't regret having you as a son. Please don't cut your wrists tonight. It's almost christmas. Stay here and talk to us instead. :hug:
  9. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

It's unfortunate that there are many parents who doesn't know how to bring their children up properly.. They don't know any better..that's why they're like this. Just because they're different than you (in terms of thinking), they're not capable of bringing the message to you peacefully and with love.

My parents are very controlling and strict.. I was beaten a lot when I was a kid, and I wasn't a bad kid at all. People need to learn how to be better parents.. it's sad when things like these happen.. by your own family members.
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Regenisis,
    Prove them wrong, get out there and work at finding the one job that will elevate you the longer you work there. I never finished high school but got a job driving truck for a company. Then one day I was asked if I would like to move into a dispatch job so I took it. That got my foot in the door of management. From there I worked my way up to being a senior dispatcher. I have done evry job there so I had value with the company. Then I had a nervous breakdown ( I won't go into detail) and lost everything I had worked so hard to get. So please keep your options open. Sure you will have to start at the bottom but everyone does when they first start a job. Take Care!!~Joseph~
  11. Regenesis

I tried to kill myself,but when I wanted to cut myself,I was afraid.I scrached a litle,and it hurt more then I thought.So now I'm alive.It's our fault Raphael.You scared me with what you said.I was hoping that it wont hurt much and Im gonnad die relativeli fast(10-15 min).Now,you scared the shit out of me.I failed two time with pils,so they are not an option.I just wish I fall asleep and never wake up.Without drugs or anything.Just to simply die.
  12. Mayal

Mayal Well-Known Member

Hi regenisis

I havent posted here as yet, but when i saw your post, i wanted to reply. My situation was probably different from yours, i was abused in my home by my family for my whole life, birth until i managed to leave at eighteen, and almost every day i was told how disgusting and worthless i was, my mother despised me, she always took time to tell me every day how she wished that i had died in her womb and that i was not worth being alive, she knew what was happening to me at the hands of my father and brother, and actively encouraged them. She also played tricks and manipulation, leaving her pills by my bed each night to make it easier for me to try and kill myself, which i tried to do many times, but they always found me and always stopped me.

Why am i telling you this? I guess that i wanted to reach out to you, for that eighteen years i felt like i had no worth, that i would never contribute to the world at large and that there was no point in me being here, who am i kidding, i still feel that way now, i battle every day with these feelings, and i often wonder if i am doing the right thing, fighting so hard, i guess i want you to know i understand just how terrible it is when someone who gave you life tells you it was not worth the effort, that you are not worth the effort.

But i try to fight this because i don't want them to be the winner, if i do what they wanted, they have finally suceeded in destroying that little piece of me that i managed to hold onto for myself, you know that piece? That small part that may be almost non-existent, but you know is still there, just...

You can't let them win, if they are disapointed, or resent you, it is their problems manifesting themselves onto you, they are unhappy, or resentful and you are the easy target, because they know how to make you feel as if the world is not worthwhile living in.

But it is, i can't give you twee comments about better days and watching the flowers bud in spring, the world is a hard and lonely place, but every now and then, something comes along to brighten it up, you just have to fight for it, you have to fight to live and for those tiny moments of happiness, it may ust be worth it, why not? the option is nothing, perhaps, by being dead, you don't feel the pain, but you don't get to feel anything else that is due to you.

I hope you don't mind me writing to you like this, i just felt connected to you when i saw your post.

13. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey Regenesis,

I'm sorry you're having a terrible time with your parents. Parents should always be there for their children, but sadly... a lot of them never got the memo. I'm glad you didn't go further with hurting yourself. Cutting yourself is never a good way to deal with the pain or anxiety (and I know)...and it's a terrible way to end it.

How about this. Until you find somebody better, I'll take on the role of your big brother. And as your big brother, let me tell you that mom and dad have always been a bit buggy, and you shouldn't listen too much to them.

Good news is one day soon, you won't have to ever listen to them. Because you're a great person and will do very well for yourself once away from their influence. They don't know shit (shite if you're English) :D

Cutting your wrists may seem appropriate to how you feel, but really it just results in scars and nerve damage--Two of my fingers on both hands always feel numbish and whenever I make a fist , I can't really feel my hand . Cutting is a bad option.

:santa: Remember, next year all your troubles will be out of sight. So have yourself a merry little Christmas time.?

14. Regenesis

I am Romanian.But I never heard of shite.LOL.Too many american movies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.