Bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Maylin, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maylin

Maylin Well-Known Member

I would like to thank everyone, even though many may not know me I have spend countless nights reading this forum. There are some truly great people here that are really brave for hanging in there.

As for me, I am leaving and I will not be coming back after this post. Please do not feel sad for me, I am not, I can finally have some peace and quiet.

Be happy and smile :hugtackles:, I love you all.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you are unable to carry on with your own stength then call crisis line or hospital and get people to help you to stay strong. we care here as well but if you are at that point where you are not thinking rationally then time to call hospital or crisis and tell them you are not going to make it and need help. that is why we come here for support for someone to help us so please listen and call and get help for yourself there is yet another day that things might just change. Take care

3. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Please don't harm yourself. Stay and tell us what's going on. You have been reading the post so you know we want to help you. :talk:

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Maylin why are you leaving us? What's happening?

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

we are worried please talk to us let us know whats happening we are here please talk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.