Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kris.T, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

i wont waste peoples time with a long winded goodbye post..

my times up :biggrin:

the three people on my friends list.. well, thanks for friending me :unsure:

Aurora Gory Alice

thanks for the kind messages, and the laughs.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong? Please stay and talk, try to work through it!
  3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

What's going on? I hope you aren't talking about leaving leaving...
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Kris if you read this please drop a line to let us know how you're doing? Worried about you.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you are ok kris :hug:
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You said it yourself.. You have made friends here.. Please stay and talk to them..They are reaching out to you along with a few of us who haven't had the privledge to talk with you..I hope your o.k. take Care!!!
  8. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Kris for the sake of your friends do not do anything to harm yourself. stay with us. what you are going through is temporary just like this winter is.
  9. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

Hey. Thought I'd update you guys. Yes, I'm still alive! I've just used this time to just relax and reassess things, I still have the urge, but am fighting it as much as I can.

Obviously when I posted this, and my diary entry I was planning for it to be the end, but friends reacted alot quicker then I thought and since then I've actualy been feeling better. I feel like I'm a burden to them, but they're understanding of the situations.
  10. bonnytree

bonnytree Member

I hope you take good care. It's not a good thing to do. Take the best of care. I'm so glad your friends were there for you. :)
  11. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Take care Kris.T :hug:
  12. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Kris I'm so relieved to see you post. I'm glad you are able to keep holding on and trying. And I'm glad you have your friends. Hold on to them. You arent being a burden. They wouldnt be there if you were. They, like those here, want to help you so please let them and us.

Keep pushing forward hun. And dont ever forget that you have people here that care too. So those times when you need a friend but none are available in RL post here. So many just want to help keep you moving forward :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.