bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphorism

Please reconsider. There's so much to live for, you've just got to keep pushing and fighting. I care about you--as a person that can only hope to understand what you're going through, I really do.

You're right, probably nothing I can say will stop you. But just take a second to reevaluate your position. There's definitely something, anything you can do--suicide is not your only option.

Daijou

I hope you change your mind or go to someone for help before it's too late. I read your other post, and there's plenty of time to find love again. But if you end it now you'll never get the chance. I really hope you don't go through with it.. we're here for you. :console:

Dave_N

Banned Member
Oh my God, please don't go through with your suicide plan Kira. Has something happened recently to cause you to want to end your life so suddenly? Please don't harm yourself. Love yourself instead. :hug:

Boceifus

I thought the exact same thing last night and I got so desperate that I forced myself to go to bed and stay there until I calmed down. Know what happened today? I was able to share my pain with someone else who was just as miserable as I am and we genuinely helped one another find perspective on things. As this night wears down I'm not feeling 100% better, all of my problems aren't fixed, but I'm still able to enjoy the fact that something good came of a day after I had no hope.

Give it one more day and then take it from there.

Nyu

I talked to my ex fiance for the first time since he broke up with me and he told me that he moved on and found someone else and that we'll never be togehter ever again and to go away and never talk to him again cause he doesnt care anymore. all this time i clung on to the hope that wed get back together but now i realize i mean nothing to him and he hates me for reasons ill never understrand. =( i dont want to live anymore if its without him. i cant stand him hating me

Punk

I talked to my ex fiance for the first time since he broke up with me and he told me that he moved on and found someone else and that we'll never be togehter ever again and to go away and never talk to him again cause he doesnt care anymore. all this time i clung on to the hope that wed get back together but now i realize i mean nothing to him and he hates me for reasons ill never understrand. =( i dont want to live anymore if its without him. i cant stand him hating me
You presently think that you cannot live without him. I say you focus on people who are interested in you. Dont waste time on idiots who disrespect you. You are worth much, much more.

If so, then he even didn't deserve your time.
I bet you're nice and caring, I can see that and believe me , every guy would kill for you.
I know it's very hard and it doesn't make you feel better, but he really didn't deserve your time, he even doesn't deserve your life.
Don't do it. Many guys dream about girl like you, believe me.
Somebody will come and fills your heart with love instead of anger. Trust me.

If thats what he said to the letter, well what a f****** heartless asshat. You can't say that to people, its totally devastating. I'm really sorry he treated you that way, but he is 1 of several billion possible candidates, and given his treatment of you, is he worth your life? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00