Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

well theres not much to say except............
  2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Brownie, please don't do this, please remember there are people here and in your life who care for you and hope you'll pull through. People who won't judge and will support.

Hope you read this,
  3. takencontrol

i have to do it im finished with evrything
  4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

what about your app? how did the visit go, did something come up that brought you donw?
  5. takencontrol

she cancelled
  6. thoso

thoso Member

Well, I myself am in a similar situation to yours and for my end, I've just sort of accepted and embraced the fate that awaits me. My last time will be spent with the people I hold dear, whenever I'm not to sick because of my illness.

So, I won't try talk you out of it or anything. But if you go through with it though, be absolutely sure how, where, when and especially why.

I really hope something good happens to you that might make you reconsider. Either way, I hope the very best for you and will think about you.
  7. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Hey brownie
    Let me be your brownie. Sweet things help.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope brownie is okay. :sad:
  9. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

susan, how are you planning on doing it? and why?

please dont, your suicidal feelings are temporary and suicide is permanent. please do not do it, if you have even the tiniest regret or thing holding you back its not worth being dead
  10. thegirlwhosmile

thegirlwhosmile New Member

i can't understand why do you hate your life and have to end it? life isn't easy but it isn't hard, you have to hope and just try! if you think, that you can make your life better than do it. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Unsupportive> try to be happy, do something with your life then!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  11. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey Brownie,
    I don't know you much as I only joined sorry. I am sorry to heear about how you are feeling please don't do anything speak to us about whats been happening in life don't do anything I've only met you and would love to get to know you. Feeling Suicidal is not always about dieing but wanting the pain to go away thinking of all the good times everything you will miss talk about it please.

Always here for you *hug* x
  12. takencontrol

wtf you all about if you cannot say something sensible dont fucking speak. re: thegirlwhosmile.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  13. takencontrol

please dont reply to any my threads again. very unhelpful and stupid comments. wtf you all about.:mad:
  14. crimsonangel

crimsonangel Member

How are you doing now Brownie? I hope that all is well, being suicidal is always a tiring thing and hard to deal with.

Just know that a lot of people here care about you!
  15. takencontrol

its getting much harder to go on with this pain.
  16. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hope things get better for you brownie. :hug:
  17. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi Brownie
    I have only just noticed that you are in Scotland. What extreme winter you are having - that really can't help how you are feeling. Spring will come though - snowdrops, daffodils.
    Things do get better - please believe that and hold on. X
  18. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Are you around Brownie? Did you see your key worker?
    How are you feeling?
  19. takencontrol

its time to give in and go.
  20. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Try to hang on hun, you can get through this
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.