Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by swimmergirl, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

practice od yesterday, trying again today. sorry everyone
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi why don't you talk to someone tell someone how sad you are. Call the hospital call a friend call crisis There is help and support out there for you and support in here too so please don't do that again okay Reach out to me if you want pm me i will talk to you i will listen but stay safe swimmergirl okay stay safe.
  3. Hey, don't do it, please!!!
    This is no solution.
    Talk with us about your feelings, why are you wanting to go so extrem?
  4. khorup

khorup New Member

1 - If you didnt wanted to talk to someone, you wouldt have posted here.
    2 - Just calm down, you can allways OD, so please explain whats your problem is, and we will try to help
  5. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

Hi, please talk to us about what's wrong.:console:
  6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I like your avatar

I hope you stay and get better!

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

please go get some help SG....
  8. swimmergirl

i did ask for help, i asked my psychiatrist, who i thought would be there for me, but he's not. So, why the hell would I trust anyone else??

No hospitals, no one gives a shit if I live or die.

We are all alone in this world, we are born alone, we die alone.

it;s time for me to die.
  9. All of us in this forum care about you.. Go find another good psychiatrist or you can call the crisis hotline and get them to recommend you a good and caring pyschiatrist in your area..

You want tell us what's your problem and what's making you suicidal..?:smile:Hope to hear from you again.. Please reply..
  10. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right. Everything is alone, stars, clouds, contients, trees, people. We hide that fact by covering it up with noise and activity but its always there.

But being alone isn't necessarily lonliness; things and people can be alone without any negative connotations. If you are lonely, swimmer, find someone or something to be with for a while until the lonliness fades. There are many many people who feel the same but don't know how to reach out.

You are still alive to reach out to someone or something and find the peace you deserve. If you die you won't be able get help. Once you cross that line between your life and your death there is no way to return if you change your mind.

I hope you're okay. Keep talking to us.
  11. swimmergirl

I have tried to reach out, to my friends, therapist, guys. And you know what I found out, it doesn't make me want to die any less.

I am alone. And I can't take the pain of that anymore. I can't wake up in pain tomorrow morning. I don't plan on waking up at all.
  12. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

what did your psychiatrist do?

some people in the mental health field just suck and they really belong in a different profession.

I think psychiatrists are really only good for making diagnoses and writing prescriptions.

A new pdoc might be able to give you better meds. Or you could get ect. There's still things that you could do that could make your life happier.
  13. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

It doesn't make me feel any less like I wanna die either, you're right, but IMO it helps me just a little bit. knowing there are others who are going through something similar makes me feel less alone

why do you want to harm yourself? Is there something upsetting you? Can you talk to someone at home or with close friends?

I hope you don't harm yourself, swimmer. I don't know you or anything about you, but if you can find a solution to whatever is upsetting you perhaps things will change and you won't have to go through this anymore

please stay safe. We care about you
  14. swimmergirl

I want to die tonight because I have no hope. I am scared of death, that's why I am writing to you guys, but I have no hope about life. I just need courage to die. Trust me, its time.
  15. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You don't see the hope because of your depression It is there waiting for you to see it to hold onto it. you are NOT alone many of use are where you are now okay We understand i myself am struggling so much wanting this dam pain and sadness to leave Please know it will leave okay and i and others do hear you and understand you Please there is hope you just need to reach for it
    Call crisis and get them to call hospital where you will find people who care okay as i care hugs to you
  16. swimmergirl

I am so tired of trying to change things, the depression wins, my father wins, I wasn't made to stay on this earth, i was meant to die now.

There is nothing anyone can do.

I am sorry for wasting your time.

17. hey.. why..?? Please reply..!:hugtackles:
  18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Swimmer!?? :sad:
  19. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

If I can't change what you'll do, at least I can send you some love

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry that life has been so unfair to you!
  20. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Swimmer, please? You are not alone. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.