Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cicada 3301, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I think its time to say bye to everyone who has helped or tried to help me, I appreciate what you have done and thank you for your time. I have finally come to terms and have decided to commit suicide. Please don't waste any more time trying to convince me otherwise I have wriiten this to leave a message for friends and I am really just looking for someone to talk to before the end. Thanks for your time you won't have to waste it anymore, Bye. :)
  2. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

I am sure nobody here has ever considered their time as being wasted by you. Will you tell me why you feel the need to do this? :hug:
  3. Cicada 3301

Please don't bother I want to kill myself because I am a bad person and have brought nothing but grief and pain to people, end of story - morale of the story - I'm a stupid ****
  4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

You aren't stupid! Stay and talk to us xxxx
    And you aren't bad.
  5. Cicada 3301

Why am I not bad, I've done horrible things in my life and I am a bad person, not only that I am also a fucking bastard
  6. TooShyToScream

What have you done that's so horrible?
  7. Cicada 3301

Everything I do is horrible everyone I meet I hurt, I don't deserve to live and to be honest no one will miss me anyway - just the way it should be
  8. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

I thought you were doing ok...

I'm still here to talk to you, and I will miss you and I'm sure other people will feel it too. Please don't kill yourself, hun. Please.
  9. TooShyToScream

Can you be a little bit more specific? Who have you hurt and how? And I'm sure that people whom you don't even know will miss you, will miss you.
  10. melamori

melamori New Member

I'm sure it's not that bad, I do however feel the same way as you, right now. I don't have the courage to kill myself though. Otherwise I would have done it already
  11. mike308

mike308 Well-Known Member

You are way TOOO hard on yourself.
    I have met and dealt with many assholes.. No one on this forum is one. You are not one of them. We are a different type. Caring and loving.
    Having lived many years and made MANY mistakes, both personal and professional. I just go from one personal disaster to another...
    Let me tell you, Do not kill yourself,
    Find a reason to hold on..
    Even living as a homeless person in San Francisco isn't as bad as being dead.
    Being dead means you have no future.
    Take care and be kind to yourself.
  12. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

I kind of agree with Mark. But even if you were this terrible and stupid person (I doubt you are, you're kind, sweet, thoughtful) there's always a way to become better. A way to start something new, another chance. You'll always have a choice that will lead you somewhere you've never been before, and this can be great if you let it, if you choose life instead of anything.
  13. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are only going to cause more pain more and suffering if you do this Why not stay and show people that you are a least a fighter someone that will try not to cause others pain. You can change the way you are lots of people change with therapy and help if you don't like you then change don't committ suicide just change you okay
  14. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sounds like you're being too hard on yourself..
    if you've done some bad things ( and I don't know if you have) you have at least realized and you can now start again with this realization..
    we all make mistakes and I guess that's a part of life...part of learning..
    now you can take your life in a different don't need to die
    stay on a bit longer and talk to us more ..
  15. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey, don't put yourself down :hug:
    I am sorry you are feeling awful and wanting to hurt yourself, do you have a plan? Could you call a support helpline or find someone to taalk to that could help such as a therapist friend or faily member? Is there a significent reason why you feel likee this? Did something go wrong or happen to trigger this awful mood?
  16. Cicada 3301

I'm sorry, this is not a plea for help or a way to gain attention, I have written this as a goodbye to friends who have helped me through a tough time, there is no going back and i just wanted to say goodbye properly and thank everyone for their time and effort.
  17. sadricky

sadricky Member

I am new here, and if I am here, it is because I am having similar problems. But I have to say one thing, I thought that here I would find people trying to help each other, not someone saying goodbye :sigh: It's really shocking!!! Think properly before you do's a one way destination. I won't continue saying anything.....because I can understand you
  18. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

Instead of killing yourself, how about you try to make things right? You say you are a bad person, maybe you should try to change that by helping others around you and maybe you won't be so down on yourself. Someone somewhere cares about you, whether you believe it or not it's the truth.
    So are you going to give in to all the previous mistakes that you have made in your life, or are you going to change and not have those mistakes control you anymore? Coming to terms with yourself as a bad person, and someone who you think has hurt others, shows me that you do care, not just about your own feelings, but for the other people also involved in your life. So please, reconsider what you are planning to do and try to help yourself and the people that care about you. It's going to be hard, trust me I know, there was a time in my life where I felt hopeless and wanted to give in, but I fought through it and made some drastic changes in my life to fix it. But this isn't about me it's about you and what you decide on doing, because that decision will have a huge impact on someone or something and you might not even realize it right now. There is always a right and a wrong decision, so please take the time to make sure you don't make the wrong one. Good luck. :) :) :)
  19. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up just yet. Why do you want to kill yourself so badly?
  20. cacophony

cacophony Member

come back and tell us what you did.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.