bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Please I said don't bother wasting ur time, I have made my decision and nothing can prevent this from happening, by doing this I can finally wipe the slate clean x

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
wipe what slate clean how can telling your friends goodbye be a good thing for them only you can change things you can go get help and heal and start living life like you want to Clean you slate okay then start over.

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I never said it was a gd thing, but it's better than wat it is now. And there is no help for me, I'm scarred with memories of wat I have done, and there's only one possible solution...

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
YOur WRONG there is always another way always and you can go in and get help for you Suicide destroys everyone everyone so if that is your chose make sure you can be at peace with destroying your friends sorry i know what it is like to feel hopeless and in pain but i have a choice and so do you that choice is to get help and stay safe until you feel stable

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I've heard it all before don't do this don't do that becuz friends and family will, be devestated, you've got a choice, hang on a little longer, what happens if it goes wrong, etc , etc. I'm kinda sick and tired of these cliches and am not going to change mind, except for when and how to do it

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
They are not cliche ; you do have a choice you can get better it is up to you in the end what your life is you have an illness that can be treated it takes time to find the right treatment There are no cliche these are words from people here that are going through the same process as you and some have made it through to the other side and are trying to help you do the same. I hope you listen.

Dave_N

Banned Member
Please I said don't bother wasting ur time, I have made my decision and nothing can prevent this from happening, by doing this I can finally wipe the slate clean x
'Wiping the slate clean' doesn't mean killing yourself. It means that you are getting a fresh start and you can get a fresh start by letting go of the things that are causing you so much grief. There's no way of knowing if you will get a fresh start if you kill yourself. Think about this.

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Don't worry there's some things il do before I go which will atleast help some people live a better life or a longer 1, as for myself I dnt give a shit and couldn't care less. I deserve to die and that is what shall happen. I told you there is no hope for me but u still try to help and I think u should stop, find someone who deserves the help and love you are giving becuz I sure as hell don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00