Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by graemepb, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. graemepb

graemepb Member

I'm done. Just so nobody is wondering where I disappeared to.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Graemepb...

I'm worried for you, especially after reading this message. :( What's going on? Please talk to us or someone you can confide in IRL or online about this. I understand that you're in pain and just want the thoughts to stop.... If talking privately would be better for you, be sure to PM me. I always check my PM box and will keep an eye out for new messages like usual.

With care,

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope you go to hospital and get help okay call the crisis line go get some help to relieve this sadness of yours hun. Please let us know what is happening hugs
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Yoiu don't have to do this.. Yo9u can talk to us.. It's never to late to back out.. Stay here with us and let us help suport you..What do yo9u have to loose..
  5. graemepb

graemepb Member

well, im still here. some ***hole saw me walking down the shoulder and called the damn cops thinking i was homeless or something
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sounds like you weren't meant to go graemepb
    you have another chance at life
    wanna talk about what got you to the point of wanting to die?
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad you are still here so we can get to know you...please tell us what is going on and what has brought you to this point...I am sure there are so many ppl who can relate...J
  8. graemepb

graemepb Member

don't get too attached. maybe there'll be less people tonight
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Graeme, I can imagine how desperate you must be feeling but please don't think you're alone on this, talk to somebody, reach out. :hug:
  10. graemepb

graemepb Member

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

graeme??? talk to us please
    reconsider and postpone
  12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you come back and talk to us!!
  13. Frizkid

Frizkid New Member

Hey Graeme. I'm very new to this site (as of about 5 minutes) and I really hope you're still there to read this. I can't say that I understand what you're going through. Everyone's situation is different and I know that I always get upset when people tell me "they understand". I'm not going to tell you not to do it; that's your choice, and I know you don't take it lightly. I do however want to know what caused/ is causing you to feel this way. Maybe we could talk about it? I could always use someone to talk to as well. Just let me know.
    Take it easy man, I really hope to hear from you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.