Bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by spidy, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

BYE going

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

No more fuck this

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What's up spidy? did something happen to set this off today? pleae stay and talk.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Don't do it Gav, what's happening?

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sounds like you need to talk to us Gavin. What has you feeling like this right now?

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Gav noo! are you still around?

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Sorry guys got taken to the hosp just after i posted this.Lifeline sent cops around and they took me there.Spent all night and all day today there.Seen phyciroist today and he put me back on mood stabilizers see if they can calm me down a bit

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so glad you got some help Gavin, hopefully the new medications will help you to feel better, best of luck x

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so pleased you're still here Gav..and so glad you got help..
    I really hope you will feel better soon..here if you need to talk. :arms:

10. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thanx guys appreciate that yas ggave and give a shit.I wasnt well last night guess best thing happened got taken to hosp.I still feel low and like a real nutter as my arm dont look too good but i ll try new meds see how it goes.Was lucky to be able to leave again but the physchiroist i saw today was awesome.He understood my life aint that great but by keeping me in hosp under guard wont do me any good either.See if these mood stabalizers work

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

so pleased you got a decent psych and I hoping those meds do the trick..
    It's good you rang lifeline and they were able to do the right thing for you
    we do care about you...I can't tell you how glad I am you're still here and reaching out for help :hug:

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm so glad you got some help, and that they seemed to listen and take you seriously!! I hope the new meds help! :hug:

13. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thanx guys appreciate the support through this tough time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.