... bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

eih

I'm so sick of living.. its nothing but let downs and dissapointments... arguments with family.. arguments with friends... I can't trust anyone anymore.. and why should I???!! no one really cares ... no one really gives a shit.. they lie.. everyone that says they 'cared' are just lying.... they can all f**k off and let me die in peace... they say suicide would be a "stupid" thing to do.... I think its the smartest thing I could do at this point.. I have no point in living.. I'm a nobody

thank you all for trying....
goodbye everyone.. I'm going to do something "stupid" tonight...- EIH

This is my first post and I hope the first one I read is not a good-bye. Please don't say good-bye. Please someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Eih, please come back & talk to us, you are a somebody, we do care.
I realise you feel all these things, many of us do but there is hope, please give us a chance to support you.

Hazel

eih... i can't offer you any solid reasons to want to live. What I can tell you to look around you... there are so many people who feel the same hurt and anger. You are not alone. If you are not alone then you are not a nobody. You are someone who is hurting. I don't know you, so I can't say that I care about you in the same way a close friend would... but I do care about you as a person. I care that you are suffering. I can hear you. It isn't right or fair that anyone should be in emotional pain, but many are. Sometimes we fall into a pit, and we can't see anything but the walls of the pit and maybe a rainy sky. We can't see any other person so we feel alone. But as I said, you are not alone. There is a small amount of comfort to be had knowing that other people can hear you. As for the pit... well, sometimes we just end up out of there without much explanation, but more often we have to make painful, difficult decisions in order to climb out. If you aren't sure what those decisions are... then seek advice from a counsellor, therapist or someone who can help.

I can tell you that if you look for answers, and don't find any...well, you always have the same option you are looking at now...BUT, if you take that option now, you won't have any second chances to keep looking.

blessings

Dave303

EIH, no you mustn't! Come back please and talk to us. We want U to talk with us, don't do anything rash. Remember once U do something stupid it will forever be irreversible and U will regret it. Talk with us please. Do U have a phone number U can be reached at?

hun you know where i am if you need to talk, i care about you and hope you choose to not end your life and talk to us, once again im all ways here for, feel to PM me anytime you want :hug:

Eih,

suicide is one of the farthest thing from "stupid" in my opinion. it is a VERY serious decision. as a survivor of several failed attempts i can attest to this. people that say it's stupid have never been as far down as us and have just heard about it from TV.

please keep comming here to talk. even if it's only to ramble incoherently as i often do. a year and a half ago this place helped me immensly and it looks like there are even more careing people here now. i am in no way, shape or form better, but this site has helped.

hope to see you around

ikarishinji

eih

thank u all for the replies... I feel like doing it so bad.. I cut really bad this morning.. wouldnt stop bleeding.. I think my leg has bruised cause its all purple and gross and has puss.. which I'm guessing isnt a good thing..

I just feel like I have no one.. no one would care if I'd gone.. I just can't trust any one.. I feel so deserted and betrayed.. I guess thats all I want to say for now...... ... I might do something ... I might not.. I dont know anything any more...

eih

thank u dave

I'm sorry for this thread you all.. I feel better now.. I was just freaking out for a few days... thank u all

Hey I just made it through another B-day. I didn't know if I would make it to this one. It's tough, I've done a great deal of cutting myself. The body heals and sometimes I look at the scars only I know where they are still located and remember the pain I was in when I created them. So I know your pain. You need to get help to deal with the pain, I have and it's helping. Have controlled suicidal thoughts and have managed to stop cutting. Please know there are people who want and are willing to help you. None of this I've done on my own and none of this came easily or quickly. Please, please, please, just take it easy on yourself and know the help is coming and ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00