Byebye All

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

im sorry but this is how it has to be... the guy who fathered my baby is denying that he raped me and that anything has ever happened between us.... he's refusing to have a dna test when the baby is born, where do i stand on being able to prosecute? i feel so low i might as well end it all and save the excess complications that life has a nasty tendency to keep throwing at me....... goodbye... there's little point in my existence... do you think < Mod edit Hazel: method > have a decent affect for an od?

goodbye and goodluck to you all..

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  2. No methods allowed to be discussed here. Could you tell us more about why you want to die?
  3. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

because the guy who raped me is denying everything, nothing at all happened, or so he says... he's refused a dna test on the baby to prove its his.... i think im going mad!!!!
  4. Is he in jail?
  5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Have you reported this guy to the police Kirsty? He then won't have a choice about the DNA test... in order to prosecute you will need to start with the police.
    If you haven't and don't intend to, then do you really want contact with him?
    There is a point to your existance Kirsty, you can get through this and we are here to support you.

:hug: Hazel xx
  6. :hug: I'm sorry all of this is happening to you.

First, as Kurt said, no methods should be given out, dear. This is a pro-life site so nobody is wanting to see you go.
    Secondly, did you have a rape-kit done on you within 48 hours after it happened? That's all you'd really need to prosecute him, you know? Otherwise, maybe you can get the courts to order him to do some sort of DNA testing? I'm not sure how it works over there (as I see you're not from the United States) but I'd guess it's about the same? Maybe you could talk with a police officer about it or something? I'm not sure but I understand your pain.
  7. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I am sure if you filed charges against him on being raped the dna-test on your child would be enforced. No need to do anything hasty now, Kirsty.

8. I agree
  9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry Kirsty I don't know what to say I wish I could do something to help.:sad:
  10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Kirsty, I am sorry you are going through all this and at times it's hard to hang on to life, but I hope you stick around it may get better, one never knows what will happen in the future. Please stay safe hun. :hug:
  11. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Heya Kirsty

I'm here if you need to talk.

12. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

thanks everyone, i just feel like shite... the police have been informed, but they say they cant do anything as in prosecuting him becausethe cps would throw it out being his word against mine... the only chance is the baby's dna but he's said he's gonna leave the country before its born so they'll have to find him to get that evidence....
  13. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

kirsty, i'm sorry to hear about whats going with you at the moment. you've been through enough already. if you want to talk, i'll be here for you :hug:
  14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear that things did not go well with the police Kirsty. i am in no way familiar with the legal system there so cannot advise you on where to go next. I would know in the US. It isn't failsafe anywhere though. Please take care of youself and keep us informed. We do want to support you as we can. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.