1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Café Friday Nov. 11

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Speedy, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Warm greetings everyone,

Welcome to the Café thread for Friday, November 11. I am excited to hear about your latest endeavors and interests. If you are celebrating Veterans Day or are who the holiday is all about, I wish you a happy and safe Friday. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

May your Friday be a good one,

Speedy

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hey Speedy, morning kind sir.. i am having trouble sleeping tonight cause i took a 2 hour nap yesterday.. oh well, live and learn jimbo..

not a lot of gottas today.. just footloose and fancy free i spose.. mall walk at 7 or so.. new harry potter movie after that from target.. and watch the movie and then put it in cupboard with the other 7 or so..

katie says she going to take johnny tonight and i will be looking forward to that.. coffee is ready.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRbdaxZjZWA

the beach boys and dance, dance, dance..

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Morning Alex and Jim and coffee forum at large,

Holiday today in Canada. Which is good. And I'm working. Which is bad. But I get paid extra for working on a holiday. Good. But I got roped into taking another trainee along with me on my route again. Bad.

Speaking of which I better get off the computer now and take a shower or I will be late. Not, I should say, that it matters, given that I am the only person (+the trainee) working today so it's not like they'll notice. Yep.

Alright. I'm getting up. Here we go. Right now. Okay.

up.

see ya later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.