Café Saturday Nov. 5

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Speedy, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hello everyone!

Greetings from the USA, and welcome to the Café thread for November 5, 2011! :coffee: As I'm writing this, my poodle's by my side.. sleeping on the chair. Mmm.. tis an awfully cold night tonight, but not quite winter time yet! Overall, I'd say I had a pleasant day; hope you had a good one too. Very autumny tonight, if that's a word. So.. how's the weather for you?

Anyways, it is my pleasure to share this song with you all:

"Stayin' Alive" - The Bee Gees

Hope you like it! And, on that note, have a great start to the weekend, and I hope to hear from you soon!

~ Alex
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2011
  2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hi coffee forum folks and Alex,

It's winter here now. Snow sticking to the ground and cold air and ice on the streets. First large amount on snow for the season and everybody forgot how to drive in snow over the summer. Scary roads.

I'm here drinking cinnamon apple spice tea and winding down for the day. Supper and shower in a little while. New floor mat for my desk chair is working out well. Not sure why I waited so long to buy one.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi alex and stewart.. beegees are good alex..

morning out there.. how's it going today??? my family got to ihop for belgian waffles and bacon dinner last night.. john loved it and his birthday yesterday.. katie and i just smiled throughout..

john with katie tonight.. a break is needed by all of us sometimes truely..saturday??? aahhh got to get to pharmacy adn p;ickup my few little pills of the seroquel which are extremely pricey little son's of a gun.. not much more on gotta list today at all..

going to look thru my dvd collection which is darn huge and find something new unwatched yet and enjoy.. experiment with my drvign game on xbox and see if can find the cars adn races for the last class R1 events..

hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim

something happened on the way to heaven by phil collins..
  4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

G'day coffee house people and please anyone else come in and say hi.

continuing with phil collins and john travolta -
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.