Café Thursday Dec. 15

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by cordial1, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cordial1

cordial1 Well-Known Member

I'm posting on behalf of someone very special. :)

Hi Coffee House goers,

I hope you all are having a pleasant night out there,

Wishing you the special joy that only the holiday season brings,

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Oh fergodsakes Alex just get back here and cut it out with this posting by proxy. :laugh:

Not such a good day for me today, hope for a better tomorrow.
  3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Happy thursday everyone. Sams asleep zzzzzzing away and im up at 1:10am not being able to sleep but very tired. Hope all have a nice day
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi out there.. started yesterday taking twice one mg of benztropine.. always feel exhausted and out of it.. will keep going with it for 3 or more days to give it a real chance. also watch all the tremoring and shaking to see if the med helps that.. got almost 6 hours of sleepb so far.. will try for some more in a bit.

not much on agenda today.. going to have enuf trouble just staying awake.. maybe grocery shop with johnny this morning?? off to look around here a bit .. then too couch.. take care out there.. Jim and John
  5. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good morning/afternoon jim,johnny,lindy,louise,jason,alex,matt,sam,krista ,mr stewart and all on sf......think that about covers it lol.hey jim i hope things start improving for you on the health front sooner rather than later.
    I have a little bit of shpping to do today for my sandwich ingredients and then come this afternoon i will be chauffeuring my mother to a doctors appointment.They have requested her prescence after blood tests so hopefully nothing serious.Well i wish you all well in whatever you are doing today, Take Care x
  6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

It's nice to see that the ole Cafe that I started a long time ago, is still up and running.

Goo Ten Taug everybody. I eednay a offeecay, rontopay!!! :O)
  7. Animosity

Pig latin, bill? Lol

Maybe got an hour of sleep last night if that. Have therapy today. Ugh
    Everyone have a nice day
  8. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Woke up to thunder, nice to be having rain.

Have therapy today, and of course there are the chores I keep putting off.

Sort of free floating anxiety today, dunno where that is from.

Hope everyone has a good day/afternoon/evening

9. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi again. got to gas station before i ran out of gas.. it was close..LOL then we did safeway and think my mental list worked out ok.. been procastinaing on writing the $49 check to pay hmo for john's new dental care .. do it Jimbo darn it..
  10. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

Hello all. Don't have much planned today. I need to go to a store down the road and buy a new tape player but I really don't feel like leaving the house :( Got a new tape in the mail by one of my favourite artists yesterday and I really want to hear it.

I'm also trying to find a way to get my appetite back. Haven't eaten a proper meal since Friday. I've only been eating things like apples, poppadoms etc since. I can't face a proper meal and I'm not sure why.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

I went and bought the tape player :yay:
  11. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I seem to be doing OK today. Kinda down. Had my meds increased yet again. At least my thoughts are under control. What to do today... don't know if I am going to do anything today. Jut like most days. I am supposed to have all this wonderful stuff happening when I get my meds increased. All I feel is that I have failed to accept that I am ill (yet again).

Other than that, I have no idea what I am doing today.
  12. Animosity

Hi all. Checking in again just to say good night to everyone cuz I dont think Ill be on much after this tonight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.