Café Tuesday December 27

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Speedy, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear fellow Coffee House goers,

It is my pleasure to check in and see how you all are doing.. I hope you are doing well, and thank you for being so instrumental in making this sub-forum such a lively, homely place all day long. Cheers, and take care. ((Hugs))

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Morning or good night alex and everyone.. got some sleep but more is just not going to happen atm.. puter is playing this one now.. joan jet and the blackhearts and i love rock and roll..

got to get some more sleep in there somewhere.. also would like to shave, bath and clean clothes for us today.. want to mall walk if possible. temperature otu there is above freezing so can't bow out due to that.. also if do that at rite time can stop by target when done and get dvd of the showtime show the borgias.. need to check supplies and see whether it is shopping day at safeway today or tomorrow???

all things considered doing ok now.. hope you are the same.. take care, Jim and John
  3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Good morning Speedy and Jim and coffee forum and SF at large.

Continuing on with be a shut in and do nothing but read week. Day 1 has been okay in that regard. Only minor anxiety from not knowing what to do with myself on holiday, which I was worried about.

I ordered a new computer just now to replace my aged desktop. The old 2.6ghz, 1gb ram, and 30gb drive, circa 2004, deserves a pension and a nice severance package for a life time's job well done.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
  4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,well I think we all got through Christmas unscathed? Just gotta get through the new years eve low and normal service will be resumed. Have a good day folks x
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Morning. I've got that kinda blah feeling today.
  6. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

Hi all, hope everyone is well.

Didn't have a good night, don't feel better after sleeping either. Not sure what this day will bring but I might go for a walk shortly to get some fresh air.
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone.

I slept from 9:45pm to 11:50am. That was insane. I have no idea what I am doing today. The days just seem to roll on as the same over and over again. It causes a lot of boredom.

I really should tart reading the horde of books that I have here. Maybe that can be a new year's resolution.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.